Can Harvey please go away?

If you want to complain about Lewis then rag on him about bringing back Jeremy Hill, ...without who none of these penalties would be possible.

You know he's getting rid of Nugent because he doesn't trust him anymore, ...why would you trust Hill?

If you want to complain about Lewis then rag on him about bringing back Jeremy Hill, ...without who none of these penalties would be possible.

You know he's getting rid of Nugent because he doesn't trust him anymore, ...why would you trust Hill?

Maybe because they invested a 2nd round pick in him just 2 years ago and he's still young and

his contract fairly cheap.  Hill has had success in the league.  Nugent has had some success in

the league, (although not recently really), is going to be 33 and has a $1.2 million salary and a

$250K roster bonus vs. Hill, who'll be 23 and is only going to be making $1.02 million in 2016

and $1.19 million in 2017. 

It's not like Hill has been sucking arse and has had ZERO success in the league like another

2nd round pick we've had recently and still keep around..... Margus Hunt.  :ninja:   The "ninja" isn't even really 

necessary.  :P

Hill just needs to obviously work on his ball handling.  Not comparing the 2 RB's but Adrian

Peterson fumbled the ball away at a bad time as well.  Peterson will be 30 next year and has

a total salary of $11 million.  Think Zimmer and the Viqueens have lost "trust" in him?  lol  

Peterson fumbled 6 times last year.  Hill only fumbled 3 times.  

When did the hate fest start for Coley Harvey.   Once upon a time, he was universally hailed as savior reporter by this board.   I can't remember anything that he has written to legitmately change that opinion.

my thoughts exactly. He was the best bengals reporter in a long time.

until he started pointing out all the Bengals problems that never ever seem to get fixed. Now that he's done that instead of only writing happy articles praising the Bengals greatness (they of the 25 year playoff losing streak) people want him gone.

When did the hate fest start for Coley Harvey.   Once upon a time, he was universally hailed as savior reporter by this board.   I can't remember anything that he has written to legitmately change that opinion.

People actually liked this tool and the 50 articles per week he churns out to meet his ESPN click quota? Wtf??

I don't care if he criticizes the bengals, or gargles their nuts in his articles. Members of the media like him, and his employer, are killing my enjoyment of football

We've been over this before;  nobody, nationally, gives a fuck about the Bengals.  What people do enjoy, however, is drama and having someone else to look down at in order to feel better about themselves.  Add to that the fact that a good portion of this fanbase is of the self-loathing, forced-to-watch type who love being told how the team they are such die-hard fans of is terrible and doomed. As demonstrated upthread.. 

These "reporters" are just catering to the largest possible audience.  That's their job.

Its a Bengals are so mistreated by the media nonsense.

Some of them are bad yes, Cooley is not one of them.

I'm telling you, if we won that game instead of piss it away,  approx half of these 'articles would be gone.

You want the mass majority's silence and/or lukewarm support?  Simple--win a game that counts, like AZ, HOU, and especially PIT on Sat night. 

Until the Bengals get a playoff win to get rid of that monkey about  xx years w/o a playoff win,  people are still gonna bitch,  and even when that happens,  people are still gonna bitch and mope because we can't make it to the SuperBowl.   And i bet ya that in the astronomically minute chance that we catch lightning in a bottle and win a Superbowl,  there are gonna be people that will bitch because we only have one.

No matter what happens, people are gonna bitch.  I just wish all those people would JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!:0stfu:

Before the season, most folks here would have disagreed with you.  I remember saying Gio was going to be good.  My guess today is that Jeremy will shine again.

When clock management is more important than fighting for that extra yard, ...Hill chooses the extra yard, ...I'm sorry but I have to disagree.

Before the season, most folks here would have disagreed with you.  I remember saying Gio was going to be good.  My guess today is that Jeremy will shine again.

Maybe.  Hopefully.  But he should have to fight for his job and carries.     I'd have no problem with them burning a mid round pick on RB.

The one thing people are overlooking on Gio is he can not physically be your bell cow runner.   You have to limit his carries and that's exactly what happened in the preseason which people confused with him losing his role.

Hill can not be allowed to fumble like he has and blatantly free lance in the running game.  From my account he never really made efforts to change despite numerous set backs.

I'm telling you, if we won that game instead of piss it away,  approx half of these 'articles would be gone.

You want the mass majority's silence and/or lukewarm support?  Simple--win a game that counts, like AZ, HOU, and especially PIT on Sat night. 

Until the Bengals get a playoff win to get rid of that monkey about  xx years w/o a playoff win,  people are still gonna bitch,  and even when that happens,  people are still gonna bitch and mope because we can't make it to the SuperBowl.   And i bet ya that in the astronomically minute chance that we catch lightning in a bottle and win a Superbowl,  there are gonna be people that will bitch because we only have one.

No matter what happens, people are gonna bitch.  I just wish all those people would JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!:0stfu:

Bengals lost the game because Hill put the ball on the ground.   Then the Bengals gave a limp arm QB 30 yards without snapping the ball with about 20 seconds left.

IF we would have WON the game it would have been because they didn't do those critical things that lost them the game.  

People should be bitching about that fucking game because they fucking blew it. 

Archived