Art Rooney ll on Bengals-Stealers renewed, heated rivalry

The Cincinnati Bengals

The team has improved, and with it, the Stealers-Bengals rivalry, Rooney said.

"But I have to say, you don't want to see players getting injured out there," he said. "You don't want to see players potentially being injured in an intentional way. so there were some question marks coming out of that game that bother you that I think the league office has addressed."

Antonio Brown's season was ended by a late hit to the head from Vontaze Burfict in the Stealers' Wild Card victory over the Bengals. Burfict was suspended for the first three games of next season.

http://www.pennlive.com/Stealers/index.ssf/2016/01/Stealers_rooney_ii_5_things.html

So I wonder what his negatives were? :shrug:

Correction:  AR 2 doesn't want to see Stealer players intentionally hurt.  For the 45 years they were putting on the hurt...he and his fat ass father were just fine with it.   Flaming asshole hypocrite.

Gotta love how giving them a taste of their own medicine has exposed their cheating & the NFL's double standard.  Really hoping Burfict gets the NFLPA involved with his suspension.  Maybe the NFL stinks badly enough they will eventually be forced to take out the trash. 

Mike Brown should fire back with his disapproval of the injury to Eifert, ...thought they were a classier team than that, ...etc, ...etc.

Nah, that's just what the NFL wants - to turn this into some WWE drama for ratings & distract from the obvious health risks.

Correction:  AR 2 doesn't want to see Stealer players intentionally hurt.  For the 45 years they were putting on the hurt...he and his fat ass father were just fine with it.   Flaming asshole hypocrite.

EXACTLY what I was thinking as I read that.  Now that they're getting back what they've always dished out, it's a problem.

Next up we have Jeffrey Dahmer with a few words about animal cruelty

Hahahaha

Gotta love how giving them a taste of their own medicine has exposed their cheating & the NFL's double standard.  Really hoping Burfict gets the NFLPA involved with his suspension.  Maybe the NFL stinks badly enough they will eventually be forced to take out the trash. 

Not likely, but yes, I would raise hell if I was Burfict.  

Not likely, but yes, I would raise hell if I was Burfict.  

Yeah I doubt this will be the thing to do it, but it's going to happen eventually.  With the rules being what they are, people will be more hesitant to bet on games.  Watch how fast they clean things up when the bookies see their profits start to drop.

Next up we have Jeffrey Dahmer with a few words about animal cruelty

ha ha ha ha...right

this....

Katie Blackburn should shit on their table at the next owners meeting. 

awkward!!!!!

lol.. she should.....

oh.. I forgot... Fuck Him and the stealers!!!!!!!!

Archived