Ted Cruz

oldschooler

I was thinking about an analogy of two boxers. One is 10-0 against nobody's. The other 10-0 against formidable opponents. Bernie Sanders has been a formidable opponent for Hilary. Trump has fought no one yet. Rubio is having a late round flurry, but without a knockout. He's lost to many rounds to score a comeback on the cards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh... MY senator.  I'd seriously give more time to the shady dude going door to door selling phony pesticide service than this cookie pussed Canadian Eddie Munster.  How one can look at this dude and not just feel the bullshit oozing is completely beyond my realm of understanding. 

Ahh... MY senator.  I'd seriously give more time to the shady dude going door to door selling phony pesticide service than this cookie pussed Canadian Eddie Munster.  How one can look at this dude and not just feel the bullshit oozing is completely beyond my realm of understanding. 

All true, but compared to Drumpf he's Abraham Lincoln

God, I can't wait until Ted or Trump gets elected and we end the open borders, end the NSA phone tapping, repeal Obamacare, stop the ruthless attack against the 2nd amendment, audit the Federal Reserve and reform the tax code. :)

That's cute that you think any of that is happening or will happen.  Question though, at what point in there do you get your free pony?

God, I can't wait until Ted or Trump gets elected and we end the open borders, end the NSA phone tapping, repeal Obamacare, stop the ruthless attack against the 2nd amendment, audit the Federal Reserve and reform the tax code. :)

Neither one is going to be elected. They are both HATED by their own party members

and in the case of Trump you have Republicans openly talking about throwing away the public votes to promote their own candidate if Trump cant secure the election outright. Thats why they are begging Rubio and Kashich to stay in the race and keep taking votes from the other guys

Fuck the Republicans and "their party members". They're almost or just as bad as Democrats. Too bad the party elite won't have a say in the votes of we, the people. Republicans mistakenly changed the primary voting rules and now they will reap the ultimate price for their own failed promises of immigration reform, constitutional liberties and fiscal responsibility. 

Meanwhile, the Democrats have a decent, well-meaning, non-corrupt candidate in Bernie Sanders who won't win the nomination because the Democratic election process is RIGGED. Oh, Hillary, the annointed one! 

Fuck the Republicans and "their party members". They're almost or just as bad as Democrats. Too bad the party elite won't have a say in the votes of we, the people. Republicans mistakenly changed the primary voting rules and now they will reap the ultimate price for their own failed promises of immigration reform, constitutional liberties and fiscal responsibility. 

Meanwhile, the Democrats have a decent, well-meaning, non-corrupt candidate in Bernie Sanders who won't win the nomination because the Democratic election process is RIGGED. Oh, Hillary, the annointed one! 

Yes, this is a plutocracy.  What I find interesting from the Hillary camp is their latest strategy of telling Bernie supporters they should fall in line behind her & support the DNC machine or they are Very Bad People.  They're also labeling her as "practical", "realistic" etc in the press, with the implication being that voters should accept that the system is corrupt.

On the other side, the most popular candidate is a fucking disaster.  They're talking about the 2nd Amendment & again I have to wonder about the rest of the Constitution when shitbag is suggesting a national registry of Muslims.  If ol' Adolf had got his start as a door-to-door salesman for some kind of pyramid scheme he'd be Trump.  I'm not a fan of the rest of the Republican religious right y'all-qaeda types but Trump is truly dangerous.  He did expose a really nasty faction of Americans, though, so that's helpful.  Sunlight is the best disinfectant, as they say.

Well see about the Dems, the superdelegates had pledged to her in 08 too.

But as far as the rules for the Rs, I would suggest you read this. 

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/after-super-tuesday-can-republicans-still-take-the-nomination-away-from-trump/

Archived