Burfict suspension upheld

I get that impression too

He's a hack. But he is good at acting interested in what even the most idotic callers have to say. He puts up click bait, then kisses the caller's ass. That's his formula. But he isn't very knowledgable about sports.

I get that impression too

No, Lance is really that fucking stupid. Met him a few times before. He thinks the Reds are Jesus Christ and really believes all of his Bengals hate. Mostly because the Reds hook him up all the time and most of the Bengals organization (front office, coaches and players) despise him for the piece of shit moron that he is.

No, Lance is really that fucking stupid. Met him a few times before. He thinks the Reds are Jesus Christ and really believes all of his Bengals hate. Mostly because the Reds hook him up all the time and most of the Bengals organization (front office, coaches and players) despise him for the piece of shit moron that he is.

Yeah I don't like him at all. Never have. You would think a guy that works for a place called the "Homer" 

would act like one. Instead of a douche. He blocked me on twitter because one time the Bengals 

were getting beat and he was trolling hard. And I mean hard.  I called him a douchebag. He blocked me. lol 

:shrug: His loss.

Yeah I don't like him at all. Never have. You would think a guy that works for a place called the "Homer" 

would act like one. Instead of a douche. He blocked me on twitter because one time the Bengals 

were getting beat and he was trolling hard. And I mean hard.  I called him a douchebag. He blocked me. lol 

:shrug: His loss.

He blocked me too. I used far more severe language than douchebag though haha oh well

Sometimes I wonder. 

This man has an issue with hubris, though. Boston isn't a small market and the Patriot fanbase is large and vociferous, Goodell is pursuing deflate gate further into the court system...I sincerely think he just doesn't give a fuck. 

He's foolhardy and just not the brightest bulb in the box.

the stinkin stoolers are the commishs team,he loves old man rooney and the pissass stealers.he gives them all kinds of breaks and I so hate that stink-dog tomlin.the whole organization and their super stink fans suck big time.the will continue to get the breaks because the fix is in,believe that.I hear when tez comes back for game four we play pissburg on Monday night at their joint,Is that friggin true???go figure.they are settin it up to cause tez to commit fouls and they will ban him for rest of season.He so sucks and I hope they take this to court.Its insane,three games.I hate the commish,he is crooked as old fuckin Hillary and her stink hubby who is after all the tail.

Cincinnati's local media sucks ...

Bengals fans: Roger Goodell isn't the enemy

Bengals fans are mad at Roger Goodell for suspending Vontaze Burfict for three-games. Yesterday I talked about this and you said you wanted the NFL to be consistent with their punishments. I explain why Burfict is the only one to blame for his suspension and why consistency isn't something Goodell has to worry about.

Audio in the link: http://www.espn1530.com/onair/james-rapien-56340/bengals-fans-roger-goodell-isnt-the-14378498/#ixzz403Uf4rfZ

Talib gets nothing but a fine for admitting he blatantly grabbed a guys facemask and basically swung him like a merry-go-round.  This is after an infraction got him a one-game suspension this year.  Who makes up these fucking rules?

Talib gets nothing but a fine for admitting he blatantly grabbed a guys facemask and basically swung him like a merry-go-round.  This is after an infraction got him a one-game suspension this year.  Who makes up these fucking rules?

Yes, I noticed that too.  Did you notice what Phil "Aw hell there's Burfict looking for trouble" Simms said about the play after the slo-mo replay showed Talib *obviously* was trying to injure the guy?

"Talib was just trying to finish his tackle there..."

F*ck him and all media for the one-sided, vapid and useless commentary that is all about whatever narrative = $.  Can you even *imagine* what would be said and done if Vontaze did that same thing?  I would bet one year suspension, easy.  Mark it down.

It should no longer be a shock to anyone that the Bengals are indeed treated differently than most teams in the league.  It started early in Goodell's tenure when he threw Odell Thurman into the trash heap immediately, no attempt to help him at all.  Yes, the guy had big issues and needed time away, but the league is supposed to be *helping* these guys... that's why they were given non-profit status for so long, because they were ostensibly "helping young men grow"... but Goodell essentially said to him "F*ck off, we don't want you here".  Well, mission accomplished.

There have been several other examples over the years, but now we have this.  An unprecedented punishment for a guy who has been vilified publicly in an unprecedented way.  Any questions as to what motivates these punishments?

Fairness?  Nope.

Helping guys improve themselves?  F*ck no.

Protecting other players?  Ha, where is Ryan Shazier's punishment?  How is it Suh only got two for *stompiing a guy's face off after the play*?

Repeat offenses?  No way, see the Brandon Merriweather history.

Image, money, public perception?  Ahhh now we're getting somewhere...

This league is a joke, and more importantly, its commissioner is a narcissistic slime bag.  You can say that Derrick Brooks made this decision and maybe he really does want to protect players but this isn't the situation to make a statement on; make it when guys are stomping people after the play, not on bang-bang plays during a game - that will only serve to ruin the on-field play completely (if it isn't already).  Nope, I think Brooks saw an opportunity to do the popular thing and look like a hero, and at the expense of a team that "nobody cares about".   I mean, look at the tweets from Steeler players since *November*.  Death threats?  Mocking Bengal players constantly, calling them out, rejoicing at punishment?  Is that what the league wants?  Good, then they'll see what that brings.

....possibly the most intelligent thing I've read on this forum. *claps in reverent shock*

Cincinnati's local media sucks ...

Bengals fans: Roger Goodell isn't the enemy

Bengals fans are mad at Roger Goodell for suspending Vontaze Burfict for three-games. Yesterday I talked about this and you said you wanted the NFL to be consistent with their punishments. I explain why Burfict is the only one to blame for his suspension and why consistency isn't something Goodell has to worry about.

Audio in the link: http://www.espn1530.com/onair/james-rapien-56340/bengals-fans-roger-goodell-isnt-the-14378498/#ixzz403Uf4rfZ

just being good media sycophants. 

Archived