Jeb! Drops out

oldschooler

Trump has definitely been a game changer. People love his" say what he thinks " style. Republicans are in trouble if he's their candidate. They hate trump who hates Fox News. Who hates trump. This shit it hilarious. Republicans nurtured this atmosphere of only the rich matter. Now they must live with it. Anyone notice how Rush has been relatively quiet. Republicans blamed him for its last presidential defeat. If they lose this one you'll hear a whole lot from him.

Trump has definitely been a game changer. People love his" say what he thinks " style.

Nah, I'm gonna have to call bullshit on that.  They don't love his "attitude", they love that he's in a position of power that they envy because there are no consequences for him saying ignorant, racist, toxic bullshit.  His supporters think the same ignorant, racist, toxic bullshit he does but are afraid to say it.That's why people on the regressive neo-fascist far right like him.   He's their mouthpiece.  

Nah, I'm gonna have to call bullshit on that.  They don't love his "attitude", they love that he's in a position of power that they envy because there are no consequences for him saying ignorant, racist, toxic bullshit.  His supporters think the same ignorant, racist, toxic bullshit he does but are afraid to say it.That's why people on the regressive neo-fascist far right like him.   He's their mouthpiece.  

I am sure there are some of those as there always are but I really think that there is a large group that sees 3 candidates. You have Donald and Bernie and the the 3rd is HillaryTedMarcoBenJohnJeb.

Bernie is the Democrats best option.  If it is Donald vs Hillary I think Trump wins easily.

If Trump gets the nomination, Bloomberg will enter the race, split the right by pulling all of the moderate republicans from Trump, and put whomever is running on the Dem side (likely Hillary) into the Presidency...

I am sure there are some of those as there always are but I really think that there is a large group that sees 3 candidates. You have Donald and Bernie and the the 3rd is HillaryTedMarcoBenJohnJeb.

Yeah if there's any silver lining to Trump's brownshirt coalition it's the rejection of business-as-usual crony politics.  I wish there was a more middle of the road candidate I could get behind but at this point you can mark me down as "anyone but Trump".  I have about as much respect for Clinton as I do Ronald McDonald or any other corporate mascot but Trump is downright scary.  I don't have much faith in Bernie's Magic Unicorn Farts platform either, but there's a lot worse things a President can be than "too idealistic".  Kind of reminds me of Carter in that regard & I suspect he'd be equally ineffective in office.

Damn! You took my dislike for trumps tactics and made a sound bite to your likes. Read it again and really read what I said. Don't just attack and make A gauche attempt at twisting my words lmao!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah man, every Trump supporter thinks a bunch of racist, inflammatory bullshit. Maybe they like the idea that a politician funds his own campaign? Stop projecting. 

Yeah man, every Trump supporter thinks a bunch of racist, inflammatory bullshit. Maybe they like the idea that a politician funds his own campaign? Stop projecting. 

If you support Trump with all of the inflammatory bullshit he has said, I'm left to believe at best you dont have a problem with the inflammatory bullshit, and at worst you agree with it.

Fuck Bush, fuck the Bush crime family and fuck the Rockefeller Republicans and their hijack of the party led by these sons of bitches. Crony capitalists with the blood of thousands of Americans on their hands. 

When I see previous Vice President Dick Cheney. He always reminds me of that scene from Braveheart . Where the prince who betrayed Mel Gibson is talking to his hooded disfigured father and says what should I do. Metaphorically speaking Mel Gibson represented the American people. The disfigured old man( Cheney) and weak prince ( bush ). They betrayed the American people ( Gibson) . the other tribes that turned their backs were the wealthy . Willing to sacrifice the weak and helpless to maintain their power.

If you support Trump with all of the inflammatory bullshit he has said, I'm left to believe at best you dont have a problem with the inflammatory bullshit, and at worst you agree with it.

No, I support Rand Paul. Hard to pick the least shitty candidate left in this bunch. It may be Trump in my estimation, I still haven't decided.

When I see previous Vice President Dick Cheney. He always reminds me of that scene from Braveheart . Where the prince who betrayed Mel Gibson is talking to his hooded disfigured father and says what should I do. Metaphorically speaking Mel Gibson represented the American people. The disfigured old man( Cheney) and weak prince ( bush ). They betrayed the American people ( Gibson) . the other tribes that turned their backs were the wealthy . Willing to sacrifice the weak and helpless to maintain their power.

Don't forget Donald Dumbsfeld. You know, the guy who thought we'd be welcomed into Iraq like we were welcomed into Europe in WWII as liberators. Fucking idiot warhawk.

Don't forget Donald Dumbsfeld. You know, the guy who thought we'd be welcomed into Iraq like we were welcomed into Europe in WWII as liberators. Fucking idiot warhawk.

Braveheart is on my list of all time favorite movies, but it gets ruined during that father son scene because I keep seeing Cheney and bush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which amount to the same thing when we're talking about electing a President.

Noted that AZ prefers Rand Paul.  His family's connection to the KKK & various white supremacist/neo-confederate types is hard to ignore.  

I'd love to hear your explanation as to why this man was hired as his Senate aide

amedia.whas11.com_images_southern_avenge

"a non-white majority America would simply cease to be America"

"John Wilkes Booth’s heart was in the right place"

I'll spare everyone a repost of the nasty shit printed in Rand's father's old campaign media..  But please have a look for yourself before arguing for the soft-peddle racism I hear from so many self-declared libertarians.  Posting discredited crime stats from a website my firewall had blocked as a hate site was bad enough but since you seem reasonable otherwise maybe you don't know a lot about the Paul family.

Which amount to the same thing when we're talking about electing a President.

Noted that AZ prefers Rand Paul.  His family's connection to the KKK & various white supremacist/neo-confederate types is hard to ignore.  

I'd love to hear your explanation as to why this man was hired as his Senate aide

amedia.whas11.com_images_southern_avenge

"a non-white majority America would simply cease to be America"

"John Wilkes Booth’s heart was in the right place"

I'll spare everyone a repost of the nasty shit printed in Rand's father's old campaign media..  But please have a look for yourself before arguing for the soft-peddle racism I hear from so many self-declared libertarians.  Posting discredited crime stats from a website my firewall had blocked as a hate site was bad enough but since you seem reasonable otherwise maybe you don't know a lot about the Paul family.

I wasn't aware of a campaign aide saying such things if that's even true. Please explain the "connections to various white supremacist groups." Sources?

Btw, the rebel flag in that scenario (and in most scenarios) is just meant to represent resistance to centralized, authoritarian governments. 

If you're talking about Ron's borderline racist newletters back in the 90s, that's pretty tame. If you read them, Yes, they are a bit racially tinged (black guys can run fast was one of the things lol but the main thing that people were angry about was saying that 90% of blacks in Texas had committed a crime I think)

Just realize, nobody is perfect. I don't know how you can hold Rand accountable for something controversial his Dad wrote over 30 years ago. To me, the pandering way the Democrats insinuate that Blacks can't survive without required "inclusion training" for people and transfer payments (welfare, medicare) is real racism to me.

The way "liberals" call black "conservatives" or right-leaning blacks "coons", "white apologists" or "boot-lickers" is blatant racism in my book. I don't know how we got to a point in this country where higher taxes is supposedly pro-black and lower taxes are supposedly pro-white. Despite the fact we all pay taxes, regardless of skin color.

Racism is just a sad consequence of the collectivist mindset. Just like the war on drugs. 

I wasn't aware of a campaign aide saying such things if that's even true. Please explain the "connections to various white supremacist groups." Sources?

Btw, the rebel flag in that scenario (and in most scenarios) is just meant to represent resistance to centralized, authoritarian governments. 

If you're talking about Ron's borderline racist newletters back in the 90s, that's pretty tame. If you read them, Yes, they are a bit racially tinged (black guys can run fast was one of the things lol but the main thing that people were angry about was saying that 90% of blacks in Texas had committed a crime I think)

Just realize, nobody is perfect. I don't know how you can hold Rand accountable for something controversial his Dad wrote over 30 years ago. To me, the pandering way the Democrats insinuate that Blacks can't survive without required "inclusion training" for people and transfer payments (welfare, medicare) is real racism to me.

The way "liberals" call black "conservatives" or right-leaning blacks "coons", "white apologists" or "boot-lickers" is blatant racism in my book. I don't know how we got to a point in this country where higher taxes is supposedly pro-black and lower taxes are supposedly pro-white. Despite the fact we all pay taxes, regardless of skin color.

Racism is just a sad consequence of the collectivist mindset. Just like the war on drugs. 

No the rebel flag is not, the civil war was not a fight over centralized authoritarian governments, it was a fight for the right to own slaves.

http://www.civilwar.org/education/history/primarysources/declarationofcauses.html

Excerpt from A Declaration of the Causes which Impel the State of Texas to Secede from the Federal Union:

We hold as undeniable truths that the governments of the various States, and of the confederacy itself, were established exclusively by the white race, for themselves and their posterity; that the African race had no agency in their establishment; that they were rightfully held and regarded as an inferior and dependent race, and in that condition only could their existence in this country be rendered beneficial or tolerable

Or this...

WTF are you talking about? The guy wearing it said "a non-white majority America would simply cease to be America".  

Quit trying to play crass bigotry off as some form of rugged individualism.  This is that phony libertarian shell game I was referring to in action.. They didn't oppose desegregation because they were racists, oh no, they were just against federal regulation.  Dafuk outta here with that nonsense.  If you're so anti-federal why are you voting in the first place?

It's really a moot point. Flying the flag is not racist for me. 

Yeah, bullshit.  You don't get to decide that a 150 year old symbol of hate & treason means something different because of your feels.  "Oh well to me burning crosses symbolize my commitment to recycling so nobody should be offended by it"  More of that self-absorbed "libertarian" apologist noise. What's the ideal world for you folks, Lord of the Flies only with more khaki pants?

Archived