Bengals Current Roster and FA Tracker

Has there been any news on Reggie nelson? I haven't heard a thing about him since FA started? I know he isnt young but I figured comming off an 8 int season he would be able to garner some attention in FA. I'm kinda hoping the market just isnt there and the bengals can bring him back at a reasonable price. He was always one of my favorites since he was a gator and I was ex-tactic when we got him from Jacksonville. 

Has there been any news on Reggie nelson? I haven't heard a thing about him since FA started? I know he isnt young but I figured comming off an 8 int season he would be able to garner some attention in FA. I'm kinda hoping the market just isnt there and the bengals can bring him back at a reasonable price. He was always one of my favorites since he was a gator and I was ex-tactic when we got him from Jacksonville. 

I can only assume he's either asking for too much $ or contemplating retirement.  Or both?

It's based on net free agency gains vs losses. Max is 4 picks though. Dansby and Lafell don't count against us since they were cut by their prior teams. So we've lost Marvin Jones, Mo Sanu, Andre Smith, Wallace Gilberry, Emmanuel Lamur, and are about to lose Reggie Nelson. So we could sign 1 or 2 qualifying free agents similar in price to the cheapest of the forgoing without losing comp picks. I'd give James Jones a call to see his price. This is a weak WR draft so adding a couple of stop gap veterans would be a good idea.

Archived