Vontaze Burfict blames Bengals teammate for playoff loss to Stealers

Nasty nasty move. Re writing what'd I'd said. Than spinning it to sound like I was dragging race into it. Evidently you have race problems and are using this forum to express them. Bring it on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTF are you on about? Anyone can edit your quote in a post.  Watch:

I enjoy sexual relations with certain varieties of amphibian, like I said.

FIFY = fixed it for you.  It's pretty common, this isn't some grand conspiracy against you, it was a comment on slimy racist douche-canoe politicians and their ignorant frothing-at-the-mouth supporters.  If you want to talk about why a former WWE side-plot and reality TV "star" should be the next President of the United States we have a subforum for that bullshit.  Otherwise please keep your Trump references under the rock where you found him.

FIFY = fixed it for you.  It's pretty common, this isn't some grand conspiracy against you, it was a comment on slimy racist douche-canoe politicians and their ignorant frothing-at-the-mouth supporters.  If you want to talk about why a former WWE side-plot and reality TV "star" should be the next President of the United States we have a subforum for that bullshit.  Otherwise please keep your Trump references under the rock where you found him.

Veiled kid gloves.....

Nasty nasty move. Re writing what'd I'd said. Than spinning it to sound like I was dragging race into it. Evidently you have race problems and are using this forum to express them. Bring it on!

I'm with CincyinDC.  I took it as a shot at Trump and his supporters, not you directly.  I can see how you might feel that way though.  This place is incendiary enough without inserting politics.

Pretty common huh? Than bring it on an change all my comments. You all are pretty dirty if you consider re editing " common". You don't see a problem with that mind set. Man you have deeper issues than this "football" forum

I'm with CincyinDC.  I took it as a shot at Trump and his supporters, not you directly.  I can see how you might feel that way though.  This place is incendiary enough without inserting politics.

Thanks . It's the " give Lucid" a pass for re editing that piss'd me off. This forum could get pretty ugly if it's considered common place like most here believe . I'm surprised the administrator allows it

I read your reply. Not once did you mention that he'd re written my content. Having the option to re write content can turn this site ugly real quick. It's not good.. It's not right...its dirty

My original intent was to have a quote within the quote and it didn't show up so I did it differently. I thought it was pretty clear that Lucid had made the edit. Also, read what I said. I abbreviated you as "ribf".  

That seems like a personal attack to me.  RIBF doesn't dislike Hill because of his skin color, he dislikes him because he had a bad year and fumbled at the worst possible moment against our most hated enemy.

Lucid wasnt suggesting he did, he was suggesting that what's going on with Trump supporters which RIBF mentioned in his post.

Tez is just saying what EVERYONE is saying and knowing how that game turned upside down when Hill fumbled.its just a fact.He ruined our season,bottom line.Its too bad as I like the dude but that was a season ending stink way to go out.I so hate the stinknin stealers and how every year they get buy with cheating and playing dirty as hell and never get called out.the nfl is so biased and the commish just loves old roneys and the whole team.I so hate that dirt-bag mikey tomlin and especially the fag joey porter.he is just slime to me.He was a fricking dirty player and he is even  worse as a fag-coach.That butt-hole needs to go.I think we have to play them game four on Monday night at their joint.go figure,how the stinkin nfl sets that shit up.they simply do not want the nati to win anything.I hope we kill them.

I read your reply. Not once did you mention that he'd re written my content. Having the option to re write content can turn this site ugly real quick. It's not good.. It's not right...its dirty

Calm down man.. I didn't edit your original post, even though I could have. In fact, as a rule political commentary is not allowed in the football forum, which is why we have a politics and religion forum (Jesus and W).

What I did is a common "tongue in cheek" way of disagreeing with what someone said. I didn't rewrite what you said. I crossed out "one" and inserted the edit in a different color font. That along with the tag FIFY (Fixed It For You) makes it obvious that I edited the quote. Anyone who has been here any length of time (or hung out on most other message boards for that matter) would have seen a similar thing done many times over from regular posters. It's not some special power I have as a mod. Give it a try.. Although you should observe the format (strike through and font change, along with the tag FIFY) to make sure that you aren't ACTUALLY making it look like someone said something they didn't.

Finally, I didn;t mean it as a personal attack. I just disagreed that "everyone" wishes they could say the kind of reprehensible things Trump has said on this and previous campaigns. If you feel that what I said applies to you, fine, but you are the one who decides to wear the shoe..

At any rate,, Perhaps I should have just deleted your content and gave you a warning for posting political commentary in the football forum. I can handle it that way with you in the future if you prefer.

Calm down man.. I didn't edit your original post, even though I could have. In fact, as a rule political commentary is not allowed in the football forum, which is why we have a politics and religion forum (Jesus and W).

What I did is a common "tongue in cheek" way of disagreeing with what someone said. I didn't rewrite what you said. I crossed out "one" and inserted the edit in a different color font. That along with the tag FIFY (Fixed It For You) makes it obvious that I edited the quote. Anyone who has been here any length of time (or hung out on most other message boards for that matter) would have seen a similar thing done many times over from regular posters. It's not some special power I have as a mod. Give it a try.. Although you should observe the format (strike through and font change, along with the tag FIFY) to make sure that you aren't ACTUALLY making it look like someone said something they didn't.

Finally, I didn;t mean it as a personal attack. I just disagreed that "everyone" wishes they could say the kind of reprehensible things Trump has said on this and previous campaigns. If you feel that what I said applies to you, fine, but you are the one who decides to wear the shoe..

At any rate,, Perhaps I should have just deleted your content and gave you a warning for posting political commentary in the football forum. If you would prefer I can handle it that way with you in the future if you prefer.

All's cool. Understood. Problem is someone else didn't know this and jump to conclusions. Go! Bengal!

I've been waiting forever for a guy like Vontaze to be on our team to get rid of that soft tag we always have against the Stealers (even when we beat em!). He kinda fucked up on the hit but I do agree, it was all on Hill, he fumbled in the worst possible time with the least possible stress, against his worst enemy who took out his homie teammate. I use to like him but I hate his bullshit dances and he should't be allowed to do so until a super bowl victory.

All's cool. Understood. Problem is someone else didn't know this and jump to conclusions. Go! Bengal!

Anyone who has experienced an internet forum knows about the "FIFY" thing.....nobody is that dumb, aside from Trump supporters, to be confused by such a common thing.  

Anyone who has experienced an internet forum knows about the "FIFY" thing.....nobody is that dumb, aside from Trump supporters, to be confused by such a common thing.  

lol... I still can't believe there is such a thing....that guy is unlikable.... America surprises me all the time...

So your this forums literary genius. We're not worthy. GFYS with your acronyms. If you passed me on the street you wouldn't say boo. Anonymity is like beer muscle to idiots like you.

Ok, guys. I'm partly to blame I admit it.. But we need keep this thread on topic. If you would like to talk about Trump, there is an ongoing thread in the J&W forum.

Here is the link....

[url=http://forum.go-bengals.com//index.php?/topic/74655-donald-trump-to-launch-exploratory-committee-for-a-potenital-2016-run/&do=embed]

I let it go, but this douche keeps dragging it on.

I let it go, but this douche keeps dragging it on.

Please refrain from making personal insults. I understand this has gone off the rails, and I'll lock the thread if I have too, but I would rather that everyone just drops it.

So it kind of sucks that he's blasting Hill instead of Goodell & I will say again that I suspect this "Bend over & take it" strategy is being dictated by Marvin and/or MB.

And I don't care for it at all.  If they're not going to stand up for themselves, nobody else will & they're going to keep on getting the stinky end of the stick.  The NFL came out & said themselves they fucked that game up, yet here we are issuing apologies and throwing one another under a very late bus.  Not a good look.

Archived