Peyton Manning Retires

Next up...the Brady 3-Year Retirement Tour, sponsored by the NFL. Featuring the End-Of-Third-Year Championship. 

And be sure to stay tuned for upcoming events, brought to you also by the NFL...your worldwide leader in illusionary sports.

Next up...the Brady 3-Year Retirement Tour, sponsored by the NFL. Featuring the End-Of-Third-Year Championship. 

And be sure to stay tuned for upcoming events, brought to you also by the NFL...your worldwide leader in illusionary sports.

I've been pondering the grotesque outpouring of adulation we'll have to endure when Brady announces his final season.  It's going to be difficult.

glad, they can have the two week circle jerk and be done with hearing about it..

now he can go drop his sack on girls faces while taking HGH without the media attention

You have to figure the HGH thing is about to blow up.  Does anybody believe for a minute the rich wife of Peyton Manning would have her HGH shipped to her home so she could self inject?   Rich people go to high end private physicians for that type of thing.

Fucking emotional passionate speech he gave.  Hat's off to him, real stand up and honest guy.  Shame he didn't play for the Bengals.  Mind you, this is America, and I could see him being a future US president.

These words will probably never be put in a sentence together again...  So I doubt it...

Archived