Bengals worked out Cardale Jones

Jones played in an offense that didn't suit him. He has every physical tool you can desire. Just not sure about his commitment or intelligence. 

And which version of an NFL offense will best suit him?

What are the winning Power Ball and Mega Millions lottery numbers since you know the future?

Just because Cardale struggled at times last year doesn't mean he has no shot at a successful NFL career. Meyer's offenses do not translate to the NFL, name one QB that has come out of an Urban Meyer system and had success. From Omar Jacobs to Tim Tebow, it's clear that Meyer's doesn't coach up his QB's for NFL success. If Cardale goes to a team that will allow him to learn and refine his fundamentals he can have success. 

Alex Smith out of Utah had a lot of success in Urban Meyer's system, which eventually translated to NFL success

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

What are the winning Power Ball and Mega Millions lottery numbers since you know the future?

Just because Cardale struggled at times last year doesn't mean he has no shot at a successful NFL career. Meyer's offenses do not translate to the NFL, name one QB that has come out of an Urban Meyer system and had success. From Omar Jacobs to Tim Tebow, it's clear that Meyer's doesn't coach up his QB's for NFL success. If Cardale goes to a team that will allow him to learn and refine his fundamentals he can have success. 

Alex Smith out of Utah had a lot of success in Urban Meyer's system, which eventually translated to NFL success

There was one other thing that hurt Cardale last year.  He was in a QB duel all summer, and fall.  They didn't even know who the starter would be until after the kickoff against Va Tech.  They were splitting practice reps.  Even during the season.  The year before when Cardale beat Wisky, Bama, and Oregon he was getting all of the practice reps.  Urban should have picked one half way through camp and given him the bulk of the reps.

Alex's NFL success is due to Harbaugh and Reid, not Urban Meyer.

Not saying that Urban is a bad coach, just saying that what he coaches his QB's to do in his system doesn't translate well into the NFL historically. Therefore judging Cardale's NFL future based on his ability to run Urban's offense isn't the indicator of his potential for NFL success, imo.

He has the physical tools and even Jon Gruden complimented him on his ability to pick NFL concepts, so that's why I think he can have some success at the NFL level. 

I think Ezekiel Elliot best those teams. Cardale just didn't do anything to screw it up.

Cardale is part of why Zeke had so much success. With an arm like Cardale and a deep threat like Devin Smith defenses couldn't stack the box. And Cardale hit a few deep balls in those games. 

Cardale can throw 80 yards from his knees and won a National Championship.  He has a place in the NFL even if its 2nd or 3rd string.     

Oh, so we're talking scout team QB. He wasn't all that in college last year. I see no success story here.

BTW, Kyle Boller could really chuck from his knees too.

Archived