Sun.Nov. 20BUFFALO BILLS1:00 p.m.Paul Brown Stadium
Sun.Nov. 27at Baltimore Ravens1:00 p.m.M&T Bank Stadium
Sun.Dec. 4PHILADELPHIA EAGLES1:00 p.m.Paul Brown Stadium
Sun.Dec. 11at Cleveland Browns1:00 p.m.FirstEnergy Stadium
Sun.Dec. 18PITTSBURGH Stealers8:30 p.m. (NBC)Paul Brown Stadium
Sat.Dec. 24at Houston Texans8:25 p.m. (NFL NETWORK)NRG Stadium
Sun.Jan. 1BALTIMORE1:00 p.m.Paul Brown Stadium

fucking knew it. The NFL is such a sham

Yeah, that's a dick move by the league. It's bad enough the refs took away the playoff game. To add insult to injury they suspend Burfict then schedule us vs our main rivals during his suspension. 

I'm thinking how sweet it will be to kick their asses in their house without Burfict.

Also... the rematch of the prime time game late in the season at home with something on the line as far as playoffs (I hope) is the real NFL scheduling drama.  I'm fired up already for that one.  A two day late birthday present from the Bengals would be very nice.

Yeah, that's a dick move by the league. It's bad enough the refs took away the playoff game. To add insult to injury they suspend Burfict then schedule us vs our main rivals during his suspension. 

Hopefully having Dansby will soften the Burfict blow.

Waiting for the annual "brutal" description of the schedule. Major lol. 

Lol @ this fake/nonsensical league. Why not schedule Jake the Snake versus Ric Flair as much as the Stealers in the 2nd Game? As much a league-driven L as the pro wrestling farce.

Absolutely no offense intended to our English/British fellow fans but losing a home game to Wembley fucking SUCKS. At least the fucking NFL had the courtesy to give us a reach around and schedule the next week as a bye...and then on to the road we go.

I am in NO WAY trying to be the stupid American here, but goddammit, quit shipping the goddamn sport overseas! Nobody here likes it, not the players, not us, NOBODY. 

OTOH, if they want to implement Australian rules football/rugby for that game then I am all for it as Vontaze will be back.

:39:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000653241/article/which-nfl-teams-are-facing-the-toughest-schedules?campaign=Twitter_atn

Bengals

They start with two road games before a home date with the defending champion Broncos. The Bengals lose one home game to London where they "host" the Redskins and are on the road for four of their first six games.

In Baltimore Thanksgiving weekend sucks.  That makes it hard to make it to that game.

Ill be there I have only missed a couple games in Baltimore against Cincy since the Raven became the Ravens in 96. If u do end up going give me a holler can maybe catch up and grab some brews and grubb before kickoff.

Well, I said right after it was announced Tez had a three game suspension, one of the games will be with the Stealers.

Yep.. We all fucking knew it was coming.. He real dick move is suspending him for 3 games in the first place.

I hate the NFL sometimes.

Yep.. We all fucking knew it was coming.. He real dick move is suspending him for 3 games in the first place.

I hate the NFL sometimes.

The silver lining though is that they're coming off a short week and I really don't think Bell is going to be 100% in Week 2, he may even be PUP-ed

Archived