Ceilings for Cedric Ogbuehi and Jake Fisher

Is getting Cedric Ogbuehi last year like getting an extra top 10 draft pick this year. Can he be a potential all pro offensive tackle? Is he a future LT or RT?

Is Jake Fisher truly a future starting tackle for us or do you see him as a replacement for Kevin Zeitler next season at guard?

Would drafting another Offensive tackle in the draft this year be a wise decision? The play of Fisher last year wasnt so great in preseason and during the regular season as a blocking TE. He was quickly demoted when Ogbuehi was healthy.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Watching Cedric at Texas A&M, his athleticism reminded me of Levi Jones, pre-surgery. I think he has it in him to be a  good LT. perhaps making a couple of Pro Bowls. Not sure of Jake Fisher on the interior. He could probably do pretty well at it, but it negates his athleticism and mobility. I think he did pretty well being thrown in as a rookie. I look to see a lot of improvement from him and Cedric.

Drafting tackles is never a bad strategy. It can't hurt to pick a couple of guys in the mid rounds.

Ced will be the RT for this year and Fischer is the swing guy who could push one of the guards if they struggle. He would make a good LG because of his ability to move, and I can see him playing some FB in short yardage situation. Depending on what happens with Whit and Zeitler, Fischer could replace him or Zeitler in a year or so. 

This is a great problem to have, the Bengals have one of the most talented rosters in the NFL. 

Rather them draft a mauler at Guard before another Tackle. That said, I would never rule out drafting any position outside of QB in Round 1.

X2 but interior OL in the 1st round is sketchy.  Zeitler looked like he may have been worth it in his rookie season but after a few years with Alexander he's OK at best.  Still boggles my mind that he's our assistant HC.  When people talk about firing Marvin all I can see is this:

paul-alexander-nfl-preseason-cincinnati-

Archived