FILED UNDER FOOTBALL Someone Leaked The TNF ‘Color Rush’ Uniform Color For Each Team

flair to the usual lack-luster matches and poor play of Thursday Night Football since it was instilled a few years ago, the NFL implemented ‘color rush’ uniforms. The uniforms featured a bright and bold color chosen out of a team’s color scheme that would cover the entire outfit.

The uniform change seemed to be a success, even when it was a failure, as fans would tune in simply to see the uniforms, good or bad.

The NFL will continue the trend for the next upcoming season. The sheet with the unofficial plans for each team was created before the schedule was created, and shows the color that each team’s uniform will be, and needless to say, there are some interesting choices.

Keep in mind, these are technically subject to change, and judging by some of the choices, we hope that’s the case.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

flair to the usual lack-luster matches and poor play of Thursday Night Football since it was instilled a few years ago, the NFL implemented ‘color rush’ uniforms. The uniforms featured a bright and bold color chosen out of a team’s color scheme that would cover the entire outfit.

The uniform change seemed to be a success, even when it was a failure, as fans would tune in simply to see the uniforms, good or bad.

The NFL will continue the trend for the next upcoming season. The sheet with the unofficial plans for each team was created before the schedule was created, and shows the color that each team’s uniform will be, and needless to say, there are some interesting choices.

Keep in mind, these are technically subject to change, and judging by some of the choices, we hope that’s the case.

image.jpeg

I guess the rat birds are just going to barrow the University of Maryland uniforms.

Circus bullshit & jersey collector nerdrage aside I think that looks badass.  We're one of 3 teams that aren't going to look like crayons & the other 2..  NY is some semaphore man-overboard bullshit & I've never quite understood Baltisore & their affection for the heraldry of a Danish prince..  Gå hjem og knep din mor, Prince.

I'm picturing Nikebok's "dynamic, modern" version of the UM unis and those are hideous enough.

maryland-football-uniform-closeupjpg1.jp

I think this one's semaphore for "fire on the poop deck".  Where's USN to translate?

The Calverts were no Danes! Flemish conquerors! 

OK now I'm interested. Care to explain?  If I remember my US history he sent us a galleon full of salt herring and kept the Continental Army from starvation. Or maybe he led the Yeti Invasion of Montreal in the War of 1812? Everything surrounding DC is named after him, I hope he did something noteworthy. Let's annoy everyone who isn't a total fucking nerd.

:26:

I've been to the art museum here in Dayton several times, enjoy the classical painting section, have several works by Flemish painters. I'm not really sure where Flemish painters come from so I looked it up. It is a defunct geographical area comprised of territory in what is modern day Belgium and some surrounding countries, from what I could figure out. 

OK now I'm interested. Care to explain?  If I remember my US history he sent us a galleon full of salt herring and kept the Continental Army from starvation. Or maybe he led the Yeti Invasion of Montreal in the War of 1812? Everything surrounding DC is named after him, I hope he did something noteworthy. Let's annoy everyone who isn't a total fucking nerd.

:26:

George Calvert, First Baron Baltimore. A Stuart secretary from Flanders who is credited with bringing Catholics to safety in the land of Mary...along with developing a large cash producing crop known as tobacco in those mid-Atlantic areas. 

His family coat of arms covers those ghastly turtle uniforms, and will grace the Rats' backsides on TNF to the delight of the avarice-laden NFL.

George Calvert, First Baron Baltimore. A Stuart secretary from Flanders who is credited with bringing Catholics to safety in the land of Mary...along with developing a large cash producing crop known as tobacco in those mid-Atlantic areas. 

His family coat of arms covers those ghastly turtle uniforms, and will grace the Rats' backsides on TNF to the delight of the avarice-laden NFL.

Oh, he was a drug kingpin!  No wonder we named everything after him.

Archived