Who we will actually draft at 24?/Who do you want us to draft at 24?

If that happens, the odds of us resigning Kirkpatrick will equate to about what our odds were of resigning Andre this spring.

I think CB has a decent  chance of being selected in the first round, but there is also a really good chance Dre is resigned during or even before training camp. Don't think he hits the season without an extension.

I think the WR position is going to see the best value at a position of high need. I am partial to Treadwell and Fuller. I wish there was going to be a prospect available in that range at LB that would be an option but it's currently not looking like that will be the case.

I have a sneaking suspicion that CB will be in the equation and may be the selection which will not impress me. If that's the pick, I am partial to Jackson III.

I will go:

BFITO: Treadwell
BENGALS: Apple

I think the WR position is going to see the best value at a position of high need. I am partial to Treadwell and Fuller. I wish there was going to be a prospect available in that range at LB that would be an option but it's currently not looking like that will be the case.

I have a sneaking suspicion that CB will be in the equation and may be the selection which will not impress me. If that's the pick, I am partial to Jackson III.

I will go:

BFITO: Treadwell
BENGALS: Apple

I love Jackson as well. I think the team is leaning Apple and CB too.

I'm glad there isn't a LB prospect in our range. It isn't a position of need right now and can be addressed in the future and gives another year to see if Dawson/Flowers have anything. A rookie LB isn't going to get much PT with Dansby/Burfict during the push for a playoff spot.

That's unfortunate if Lap's info is true.  I think having an average center would help this offense out tremendously...especially in the running game.  Too many times last year our RBs were making their first move 3 yards in the backfield and it seemed like 90% of that pressure was from up the middle.  While Kelly wouldn't be a "sexy" pick, it would probably be the most beneficial on the first day of the season and during the winter months when we have to run the ball.  Sometimes this coaching staff can be very stubborn when it comes to their draft picks (re: Margus Hunt).

I say no no no to will fuller,he is going to get killed if he comes here.The first time he goes over the middle against the stoolers,he will be on IR rest of season.I want the first round to be all about the defense,like a top DE<>DT or linebacker or safety.No more corners in the first.Get your pass rushing stud first because that is also an area of need and this draft is full of top Fuller has small hands and has a ton of dropped balls and that will not change here.I say no no to him,Please.

Archived