Draft Day!!! 1st round picks thread

They will find a receiver.  He may not contribute right away, but this defense is going to be so tough, they aren't going to have to produce a lot of points right out of the gate.  If WJIII becomes as good as he can become, we are going to be in REALLY good shape.

I'm sure we wanted a wr but none left there. Green and eifert get the targets and hopefully lafell can be serviceable. 

I'm sure we wanted a wr but none left there. Green and eifert get the targets and hopefully lafell can be serviceable. 

I think there is a good chance we'll see Hakeem Nicks in camp.

CBs are super valuable and best gotten through the draft so I like it from that standpoint. The downside is that this really worries me about Dennard, that he might not be what I hoped. 

Hopefully there's a first round DT for our next pick. Wouldn't be surprised to jump up. 

I don't think the pick impacts Dennard at all,he's penciled in at the slot.This is a nice pick,especially since Adam is 32 and Dre has been mediocre at best,and is in the last year of his contract.Once Doctson was gone,this was who I wanted.

Archived