Draft Day!!! 1st round picks thread

I've got my fingers crossed for Doctson or Coleman so that most of go-bengals is happy (and also because those guys look like they should be really good). 

The reaction here to Fuller could be pretty rough. 

Or what if the Bengals have been doing an elaborate smoke-screen this whole time with Hobson, Lapham and all the people leaking info to reporters are diverting attention away from the true target at 24: Laquon Treadwell?

I've got my fingers crossed for Doctson or Coleman so that most of go-bengals is happy (and also because those guys look like they should be really good). 

The reaction here to Fuller could be pretty rough.

Or what if the Bengals have been doing an elaborate smoke-screen this whole time with Hobson, Lapham and all the people leaking info to reporters are diverting attention away from the true target at 24: Laquon Treadwell?

:popcorn:

If there was any question about the wussification of the NFL, there's a red carpet at the draft.

Then the wife says that she doesn't get why this is on TV. From a woman that watches somebody she doesn't know picking out a wedding dress for hours.

If there was any question about the wussification of the NFL, there's a red carpet at the draft.

Er.. What's "wussified" about a red carpet?  Should the draftees have to low crawl their way to the stage under razor wire while a screaming R Lee Ermey fires a ma deuce over their heads?

Lighten up, Francis.

Er.. What's "wussified" about a red carpet?  Should the draftees have to low crawl their way to the stage under razor wire while a screaming R Lee Ermey fires a ma deuce over their heads?

Lighten up, Francis.

Me, lighten up? You might want to switch to decaf the rest of the night.

Then the wife says that she doesn't get why this is on TV. From a woman that watches somebody she doesn't know picking out a wedding dress for hours.

because you are watching it, and so is she, thats why its on tv. 

To me there are only 8 players worth the #24 pick that the Bengals could use ...

Laquon Treadwell, WR

Corey Coleman, WR   

Ashawn Robinson, DT

Leonard Floyd, OLB

Jaylon Smith, OLB  
Vernon Butler, DT

Chris Jones, DT
Reggie Ragland, MLB

Is Ragland enough of an upgrade over Maualuga to warrant a first round pick?  I don't think so.

Smith is too big a question mark to pick before 3.

Archived