Pittsburg is by far the dirtiest team in the nfl and constantly gets away with it. I'm glad we keep putting their players down ans until they learn I hope we keep doing it

Pittsburg is by far the dirtiest team in the nfl and constantly gets away with it. I'm glad we keep putting their players down ans until they learn I hope we keep doing it

Problem with that is we get punished for it & they don't.  The NFL enabling them is a much bigger issue than Shitsburgh being Shitsburgh.

pissburgh is worse than ISIS

Problem with that is we get punished for it & they don't.  The NFL enabling them is a much bigger issue than Shitsburgh being Shitsburgh.

yeah it's a problem but hey knock ab for their season out in their first matchup they'll learn pretty quick

On 5/12/2016 at 2:11 AM, Jpoore said:

yeah it's a problem but hey knock ab for their season out in their first matchup they'll learn pretty quick

You think? They'll just do their usual crybully routine & Goodell will suspend everyone down to the PBS parking lot attendants

On May 21, 2016 at 6:13 AM, T-Dub said:

You think? They'll just do their usual crybully routine & Goodell will suspend everyone down to the PBS parking lot attendants

At least Pittsburg won't be making the playoffs either

On 5/29/2016 at 7:32 AM, Jpoore said:

At least Pittsburg won't be making the playoffs either

Goodell would cancel the postseason