iTunes Warning

already did. everything is fine.

if it were causing a problem on a large scale they would have pulled it, obviously, but if you dont have a backup of your stuff, lets be honest, thats on you.

i typically wait on teh updates a few days to be safe rather than hassled... wonder what the common demoniator is on those who had issues

11 minutes ago, GoBengals said:

already did. everything is fine.

if it were causing a problem on a large scale they would have pulled it, obviously, but if you dont have a backup of your stuff, lets be honest, thats on you.

i typically wait on teh updates a few days to be safe rather than hassled... wonder what the common demoniator is on those who had issues

If I had to guess I would say it would be people who were subscribed to Apple Music in the past, as it was already eating people's music libraries when they cancelled ...

{Goes to check MacBook that got updated yesterday}

Just now, Elflocko said:

If I had to guess I would say it would be people who were subscribed to Apple Music in the past, as it was already eating people's music libraries when they cancelled ...

{Goes to check MacBook that got updated yesterday}

i have always had itunes match ( the most under rated service in the history of technology) so perhaps that was a saving grace. 

I mean for $25/YEAR it backs up all of my (totally legally) downloaded music and makes it available streaming to every ios device i own, allowing me to have 90GB of music on my 16gb/64 gb devices streams fine on 3g data even.. they had originally said they would expand to movie libraries, however i think they realized the low percentage of purchased content being used with the service.

6 minutes ago, GoBengals said:

i have always had itunes match ( the most under rated service in the history of technology) so perhaps that was a saving grace. 

I mean for $25/YEAR it backs up all of my (totally legally) downloaded music and makes it available streaming to every ios device i own, allowing me to have 90GB of music on my 16gb/64 gb devices streams fine on 3g data even.. they had originally said they would expand to movie libraries, however i think they realized the low percentage of purchased content being used with the service.

Yeah, I looked into iTunes Match after you mentioned it and signed up a few months ago. I have 2 iTunes libraries on 2 different systems totaling about 150 GB (I keep them synched with SuperSync), and can access them all on my iPhone. I use maybe 10 GB of space for music on my 64 GB iPhone 6. It is an awesome deal, though getting certain things to synch proves maddening at times...

Archived