Weird Site Behavior

When I try to click open the "TIPS, TRICKS & HOW TO'S" thread, I get a Webpage Not Found error.

The mouseover shows http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?/forum/28-tips-tricks-amp-how-to39s/ as the destination for the link, but when clicked the site instead tries to display http://forum.go-bengals.com/Geek.gif, which apparently does not exist.

Just wanted to let someone know.

Also, where did our PMs go?

And when I change back to the new (very cool looking, btw) default theme, here's what I see:

Untitled2.png

When I mouseover on the line to the right of my name, I see:

"AMISHBENGALFAN" - Create New Content - "CREATE" - Notifications - Messages - Change Background
(Stuff in "CAPS" is what's shown on the screen.  The rest pops up when I mouseover where the invisible links seem to be.)

Also, what's up with the rainbow of colored boxes on the far right?  Is Jesse Jackson a member now?   :)

15 minutes ago, AmishBengalFan said:

And when I change back to the new (very cool looking, btw) default theme, here's what I see:

Untitled2.png

When I mouseover on the line to the right of my name, I see:

"AMISHBENGALFAN" - Create New Content - "CREATE" - Notifications - Messages - Change Background
(Stuff in "CAPS" is what's shown on the screen.  The rest pops up when I mouseover where the invisible links seem to be.)

Also, what's up with the rainbow of colored boxes on the far right?  Is Jesse Jackson a member now?   :)

Can you try a different browser?

The rainbow of colors looks like this on mine.

Rainbow.png

8 hours ago, Montana Bengal said:

FYI - Those rainbow colors do not actually take you to the Go-bengals facebook page, twitter page, etc. right now.

thanks for the heads up on that.

and amish, is there a blocker or something making you not see PNG files, it seems everything missing is a PNG image.

That's probably the issue.  I only surf for pleasure when I'm at work.  The Navy has a firewall and forces us to use IE 11.  The combination of the two plus your PNGs are rendering my Go-B experience as somewhat lacking.

I'll struggle through.  No worries on that account.  ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived