Where has scharm been?

schotzee

It got to the point that just about the only thing the mods (and myself) were doing was dealing with Scharm or people bitching about him. To the point where I would check the site not to see what was new with the team, but to see how many complaints there were about Scharm, or how many complaints Scharm had about the mods. We all needed a break from him, and truth be told, we've not had a single reported post since then. Perhaps had he actually admitted some culpability to the complaints and his role, things would have turned out differently, but he was belligerently narcissistic about it. I for one don't miss the incessant bickering and feigned pious indignation... 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2016 at 8:32 PM, Elflocko said:

It got to the point that just about the only thing the mods (and myself) were doing was dealing with Scharm or people bitching about him. To the point where I would check the site not to see what was new with the team, but to see how many complaints there were about Scharm, or how many complaints Scharm had about the mods. We all needed a break from him, and truth be told, we've not had a single reported post since then. Perhaps had he actually admitted some culpability to the complaints and his role, things would have turned out differently, but he was belligerently narcissistic about it. I for one don't miss the incessant bickering and feigned pious indignation... 

I'm reporting this post, just so you can't say there haven't been any more reports! Ha!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived