Israel Begins Pullout of Gaza

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='Nati Ice' date='Aug 17 2005, 01:14 AM']they are a conquered people, deal with it
[right][post="132214"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
What the fuck does that mean?

Israel certainly isn't always in the right in situations that it deals with, but consider this: it's formation as a state was not decided by Jews but by the UN and countries sympathetic to their persecution during WWII (and rightly so), and they were given a place that was currently occupied by the Palestinians. Both groups have religious claims to the land based on their holy texts.
The biggest problem I see isn't Israeli terrorism against Arabs, which is being largely overblown by BJ (par for the course), it is the funny coincedence that almost ALL Middle Eastern nations cite the existence of Israel as a sore point (plus our weapons support for them), but in the same breath as these anti-Zionist nations foment hatred against Israel for what they are doing to their poor Palestinian brothers, they refuse to accept Palestinian refugees into their countries! But they are their brothers in Islam, right? Wrong. Only when it serves the purpose of fomenting anti-Israeli hatred, not when it comes to accomodating them within their borders from their refugee camps, which they are only isolated into because they lack a control over their heinous Hamas terror network that lives to eliminate Israelis from the map with suicide bombings.
I'm sure BJ has a clever response, but believe this if you've ever believed anything....Israel will NEVER be eliminated, and the rest of the Middle East will just have to get used to it.
BJ, you like to raise the banner of those that are downtrodden....there has NEVER been a race of peoples more downtrodden than the Jews throughout human history....they've been enslaved and discriminated against more than any other race...must be their love of peace and a place to call home that makes the other Arab countries that occupy 99.5% of the rest of the Middle East that makes them a target, huh....
You portraying them as the instigators of terror is off base....they respond in kind to what they are given...and why shouldn't they?
They live, die and bleed every day just as surely as any other nationality in the region.....

Furthermore, most if not all Arab nation-states live for the destruction of Israel...and they will stop at nothing to accomplish that goal....why do you think that Israel bombed Iran when they tried to start up a nuclear reactor back in the 1970's?
They will stop at nothing less than the complete eradication of the Jews, because they hate them, and always have...and they hate us even more because we support the Jew's "illegitimate" existence, and always will...
This is the true nature of terror against us...the continuing support of Israel, because stupid radical Muslims fear nothing more than an established "Zionist" state, even though all Judeo/Islamist/Christian religions worship essentially the same God...how's that for bullshit?

Guest BlackJesus
[quote]they are a conquered people, deal with it[/quote]

[i][b]He means that in his eyes since the Israelis have the power to oppress they should be able to. Wonder what he would say about Saddam who also in his eyes conquered the minorities in Iraq?[/b][/i]

[quote]it's formation as a state was not decided by Jews but by the UN and countries sympathetic to their persecution during WWII (and rightly so),[/quote]

[i][b]wrong.... Jews began moving to Israel long before WWII and the Holocaust. There also was a question of where their state would be. They thought about Uganda in Africa for instance.

Also Israel declared independence and the USSR recognized them and so the US in fear of the cold war also recognized them as states. The majority of Nations in the world initially didn't. [/b][/i]

[quote]Israeli terrorism against Arabs, which is being largely overblown by BJ[/quote]

[i][b]where do I mention terrorism? I am not overblowing anything.... the Palestinians have no rights! it is a fact. We speak of Democracy in iraq qhile Millions live as prisoners in Israel.[/b][/i]

[quote]they refuse to accept Palestinian refugees into their countries! But they are their brothers in Islam, right?[/quote]

[i][b]think of your logic there.... why would Arab nations excuse Israeli oppression and take the Palestinians as if they were cattle. They are people, and they lived in Palestine. There land was stolen from under them. That would be like the United States saying OK Tibetans in Tibet all of you come lve in the U.S. and forget the whole Tibet homeland thing, let China have it. [/b][/i]

[quote]Israel will NEVER be eliminated, and the rest of the Middle East will just have to get used to it.[/quote]

[i][b]Israel will collapse from within.... they are a facade of ideals that they in practice do not observe in any sense. Either way the Palestinians win. 1 state, 2 seperate states. it is only a matter of time.[/b][/i]

[quote]BJ, you like to raise the banner of those that are downtrodden....there has NEVER been a race of peoples more downtrodden than the Jews throughout human history....they've been enslaved and discriminated against more than any other race...[/quote]

[i][b]I have great smpathy for Jews who were victims of the Holocaust. That is why it is so sickening that they would then set up their own camps of Palestinians. As for your statement of most down trodden I would disagree. The African is by far the most down trodden ever and the Slave Trans Atlantic Holocaust killed 5 times more than the Holocaust ever did. The Jews do the best job of gaining sympathy. Hell they have every camera in the world watching a few land stealing jack offs in Orange shirts cry on a fence while millions on the continent of Africa go through much worse. The Pres of Zimbabwe just bulldozed hundreds of thousands of homes, and the White world hardly blinked.[/b][/i]

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Aug 17 2005, 06:19 AM']  The Pres of Zimbabwe just bulldozed hundreds of thousands of homes, and the White world hardly blinked.[/b][/i]
[right][post="132231"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

The WHITE world, huh?

Guest bengalrick
since all the jews are being kicked out of palestine, are they kicking all the palestinians out of jewish held lands, and telling them to get out of the houses they have had for 30 years?

also bj, i wonder if that population breakdown would have been any different if the HOLOCAUST never happened...

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/30.gif[/img]

Guest BlackJesus

[i][b]FoxNews is presenting this like The Jews are experiencing the 2nd Holocaust and Al Qaeda has won ........ :thumbsdown: [/b][/i]

[img]http://bushfordummies.com/img/god-speaks-through-bush.gif[/img]

[i][b]Then again we have to make sure white people control that land so when Jesus returns he won't be surrounded by pissed off brown people throwing rocks at him :thumbsup: [/b][/i]

"As for your statement of most down trodden I would disagree. The African is by far the most down trodden ever and the Slave Trans Atlantic Holocaust killed 5 times more than the Holocaust ever did."

[b][i]I meant throughout human history, not just the holocaust. Jews have been hated and enslaved far more over the millenia than any other.[/i][/b]

Archived