Wow, ...this is getting insane, ...we own the Stealers.

Stealers' new 'buddy,' a cancer survivor, addresses team and ribs Bengals

8:21 PM E
Jeremy FowlerESPN Staff Writer

PITTSBURGH -- The Pittsburgh Stealers received a post-practice message last week from an unlikely source, courtesy of defensive tackle Stephon Tuitt.

Tuitt brought his neighbor’s friend to practice, who according to Tuitt is a 21-year-old brain tumor survivor named Ryan. Coach Mike Tomlin introduced Ryan, who walked into a circle of players and coaches.

Smartly, Ryan played to the crowd.

“He said, 'If we all pass away, in heaven, there’s no Cincinnati, there’s no Cleveland -- it’s all Pittsburgh Stealers fans,’” Tuitt recalled with a smile.

Tuitt didn’t know the exact spelling of Ryan’s last name, and efforts to reach him have been unsuccessful, but Tuitt said Ryan’s presence at Stealers organized team activities was necessary for fresh perspective.

Ryan has undergone multiple treatments for his tumor and keeps beating the odds, Tuitt said.

When asked about the guest speaker, Tomlin simply said that he’s a "buddy" of the team.

“I feel it’s good for the guys to be able to hear from him,” Tuitt said. “It makes you not take stuff for granted, makes you realize you’re blessed to be healthy, blessed to be alive and a part of something.”

Ryan made an impression with a simple message.

“He was speaking kind of soft so we couldn’t hear everything, but we definitely heard [the heaven line],” wide receiver Darrius Heyward-Bey said.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/205125/Stealers-new-buddy-a-cancer-survivor-addresses-team-and-ribs-bengals

4 hours ago, Madieu Superstar said:

Dude, unless this is just sarcasm...

THEY BEAT US

WE CHOKED

THE BENGALS DO NOT OWN THE Stealers

Its sad to say, but its the other way around...

Go find a stealers board.

we don't need that bullshit. 

14 hours ago, Jeb said:

“He said, 'If we all pass away, in heaven, there’s no Cincinnati, there’s no Cleveland -- it’s all Pittsburgh Stealers fans,’” Tuitt recalled with a smile

il_570xN.827787034_61ce.jpg

Dude, unless this is just sarcasm...

THEY BEAT US

WE CHOKED

THE BENGALS DO NOT OWN THE Stealers

Its sad to say, but its the other way around...

The only way to shut the Stealers up is f....king winning our first matchup. That'll send a message. Why? Because 55 & 85 aren't playing.The 2nd matchup either one or both ( rumor is 85 may be out the season)will be back and we sweep their shit stained asses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

37 minutes ago, RhodeIslandFan said:

The only way to shut the Stealers up is f....king winning our first matchup. That'll send a message. Why? Because 55 & 85 aren't playing.The 2nd matchup either one or both ( rumor is 85 may be out the season) will be back and we sweep their shit stained asses

First I have heard anything like that. What's your source? 

First I have heard anything like that. What's your source? 

I glanced over it on the bleacher report. I'm pretty sure it was Adam Schaffner I'll see if I can find article when I get free. He also used 85's injury to stress that the league should move back to the old format of individual player competition.

1 hour ago, RhodeIslandFan said:

I glanced over it on the bleacher report. I'm pretty sure it was Adam Schaffner I'll see if I can find article when I get free. He also used 85's injury to stress that the league should move back to the old format of individual player competition.

I'd take anything of that nature written on Bleacher Report with a very small grain of salt.

12 minutes ago, RhodeIslandFan said:

The article I'd read was stressing the pro bowl format and its risk to high profile players

Yea, I figured it was a different article, but it mentions Schefter. I was trying  to find something on bleacher report.

Um.....so I think he meant when a steeler passes away they find its very very hot and there is no Cincinnati, no Cleveland and there are demons there to poke you with razor sharp knives and you spend eternity burning in the flames of hell.  Just my 2 cents...  

19 hours ago, Marvin said:

Go find a stealers board.

we don't need that bullshit. 

I think thats kinda uncalled for

We all hate the Stealers, but lets not get delusional and say that the bengals are in their heads.

They beat us because we choked the game away. I wish it didn't happen but it did. 

Its a rivalry, but we've lost more than we've won

Yea, I figured it was a different article, but it mentions Schefter. I was trying  to find something on bleacher report.

It's was probably just like someone said earlier. I shouldn't have bitten without the facts. Next time I make at statement. I'll post the link

17 hours ago, Madieu Superstar said:

We all hate the Stealers, but lets not get delusional and say that the bengals are in their heads.

They beat us because we choked the game away. I wish it didn't happen but it did. 

Although it's true both teams lost their composure, we were consistently the ones penalized for it.  There was a pretty clear agenda to vilify Burfict & the team in general from the opening kickoff.

Further, the NFL later said that the Brown TD should have been ruled incomplete.  Considering they won by 2 pts, that is an admission from the league itself that Shitsburgh should not have won.

Since then, various Stealers have continued crying their crocodile tears about the Bengals.  The bully got socked in the mouth and cried to teacher, & it just so happens Bully's Dad got Teacher their job.

Given all this, comments to the contrary do appear like the all-too-familiar wailing of the self-loathing terminal Bengals "fan".

That game was an absolute farce, and now the classy organization that is the Stealers are using a cancer patient to keep their bullshit fresh in everyone's mind.

22 hours ago, Madieu Superstar said:

Its a rivalry, but we've lost more than we've won

The game is over man, ...time to move on and bury that rotting corpse.

Our team doesn't care about the Stealers right now, ...That's why no Bengal has said anything throughout the Stealers "Bitchfest" 2016 off-season spectacular and dance competition.

Archived