Pacman not top 10 corner

Fox sports just published an article that listed the top 10 corners in the nfl and Adam jones was not even in the just missed section here's the list from 10 to 1 Darius slay, Malcolm butler, Marcus peters, Desmond Truffant, josh Norman, Stephen Gilmore, Chris Harris jr., Darrell revis, Richard Sherman, and Patrick Peterson excuse me?!?! I could make the case that he's better than any of those guys

Adam should be in the top 10, but I don't think I'd put him higher than 5.

He may have been left out of that list because of his age.  Was it a projection of this year. or top 10 from last year?

5 hours ago, Jason said:

Adam should be in the top 10, but I don't think I'd put him higher than 5.

He may have been left out of that list because of his age.  Was it a projection of this year. or top 10 from last year?

It was a projection of top corners going into 2016 you mean he's not better than Chris Harris jr? The same corner that got burned by Antonio brown for 230 yards in 1 game while pacman held brown to 140 yards combined in the 2 games?? 

1 hour ago, Jpoore said:

It was a projection of top corners going into 2016 you mean he's not better than Chris Harris jr? The same corner that got burned by Antonio brown for 230 yards in 1 game while pacman held brown to 140 yards combined in the 2 games?? 

My top 4 based on last year would be Peterson, Sherman, Revis, and Norman.  Then Adam.

4 hours ago, Jason said:

My top 4 based on last year would be Peterson, Sherman, Revis, and Norman.  Then Adam.

Mine was basically the same and just as a even bigger disrespect they listed 7 or 8 other corners who just missed the top 10 and he wasn't on those either so u telling me he's essentially not a top 20 corner?

Another corner who was unappreciated, was Mike Brim. One of those add-on's in the early '90's who actually produced and produced well. He was opposite the beloved Rod Jones. 

Then he he dies in a gunfight with some dude in the mid-2000's. Smh 

On 7/8/2016 at 7:59 PM, Jason said:

Did you watch Peterson much last year? He's not very good. He gets smoked a lot but makes big plays and has a big mouth so the media hypes him. He's another Champ Bailey that makes spectacular plays so the media loves him but gets beat a lot and is out of position a ton.

1 hour ago, TimKrumrieFan said:

Did you watch Peterson much last year? He's not very good. He gets smoked a lot but makes big plays and has a big mouth so the media hypes him. He's another Champ Bailey that makes spectacular plays so the media loves him but gets beat a lot and is out of position a ton.

He is also always on the other teams best WR.  When you do that you will get beat from time to time.

On 7/16/2016 at 4:50 PM, Jason said:

He is also always on the other teams best WR.  When you do that you will get beat from time to time.

Pacman didn't nor did Sherman or many others at the constant rate that Peterson would get smoked. Teams don't avoid Peterson and aren't scared of him at all. He's good, he's not elite.

8 hours ago, TimKrumrieFan said:

Pacman didn't nor did Sherman or many others at the constant rate that Peterson would get smoked. Teams don't avoid Peterson and aren't scared of him at all. He's good, he's not elite.

Those guys both played one side of the field most of the time.  Peterson followed the other teams best WR.

4 hours ago, Jason said:

Those guys both played one side of the field most of the time.  Peterson followed the other teams best WR.

I'll take a CB that shuts down an entire side of the field over a CB who teams still don't mind throwing at. Closing off one side of the field = major advantage for the other 10 guys and the defensive coordinator.

1 hour ago, TimKrumrieFan said:

I'll take a CB that shuts down an entire side of the field over a CB who teams still don't mind throwing at. Closing off one side of the field = major advantage for the other 10 guys and the defensive coordinator.

But if I am playing that team and I have a really good WR, I will always line him up on the other side.  AJ was lighting up Seattle until they decided Sherman would shadow him.

Archived