Brown Suck Leader Out for Season

Browns defensive end Desmond Bryant is likely to miss the 2016 season due to a torn pectoral muscle, Anthony Lima of 92.3 The Fan and WOIO Channel 19 in Cleveland reported Tuesday night. The report said Bryant had surgery Tuesday to repair the tear and faces a 5-6 month recovery period, which means he’s likely to miss the entire 2016 season. Byrant led the Browns with six sacks last season and was again expected to be a starter and key player in the team’s defense under defensive coordinator Ray Horton, who was also the team’s defensive coordinator in 2013, the first year Bryant played for the Browns.

Admins, move if wrong place.

In the long run, it is probably good for the team.  With or without Bryant, the Browns are going to be awful in 2016.  At least without him, a rookie who might contribute to them winning three or four years down the road will gain some much needed experience.

25 minutes ago, Steve4192 said:

In the long run, it is probably good for the team.  With or without Bryant, the Browns are going to be awful in 2016.  At least without him, a rookie who might contribute to them winning three or four years down the road will gain some much needed experience.

In the long run, it is probably good for the team.  With or without (insert name), the Browns are going to be awful in (insert year) .  At least without him, a rookie who might contribute to them winning three or four years down the road will gain some much needed experience.

Well done Steve, using the pre written Brown's player analysis form.

3 hours ago, texbengal said:

If Andre Smtih were still here, I would rejoice since Bryant ate his lunch a few times. 

If he had even tried to eat Andre's lunch, Smitty the Titty would have torn off his head and shit down his neck.

Don't pull on Superman's cape.  Don't spit into the wind.  And whatever you do, don't fuck around with Andre Smith's lunch.

8 hours ago, High School Harry said:

If he had even tried to eat Andre's lunch, Smitty the Titty would have torn off his head and shit down his neck.

Don't pull on Superman's cape.  Don't spit into the wind.  And whatever you do, don't fuck around with Andre Smith's lunch.

Jokes aside, after all the shit he caught for that combine video & then again on HK I don't know how he wasn't fully motivated to tear the league a new one.  I guess as long as the checks cleared he DGAF about his reputation.  Maybe Zim can light a fire under his ass? I don't think he gets another shot if he fizzles up there.

Archived