Le'Veon Bell suspended 4 games!!!

Replying to this from the emergency room where I was rushed by ambulance.  After reading about Laverne "Tinker" Bell's suspension I laughed so hard I passed out.

My bet is he did not show up for the drug test because he did not study for it.  What a complete and total ass clown.  True Piggsturd material.

They're saying he couldn't make it b/c the test was while his knee was messed up and there was no way to get to the test.  I don't know if I believe that or not, but it wouldn't surprise me if they drop this suspension and suspend Andy Dalton for 8 games. 

When you're on the League's drug testing radar, just like when you're on probation or if you're a registered sex offender, the burden is on YOU to ensure that your parole officer or other person who checks-up on you has your current contact information.  If you move, it is your responsibility to notify the authorities.  If you get a new phone, it is your responsibility to notify the authorities.  Etc etc.

If this weren't the case, then all someone would have to do to avoid being tested while high would be to lose or change their phone.

Bottom line, if Bell gets away with this it won't be because the drug tester didn't have Bell's current phone number.  That's no excuse.  If he gets off it'll be because he's a Steeler.

Archived