At pub quiz on Monday in Munich.  6 sports questions.  1st 5 questions about about stupid non sports.  

Question 6: what sport do the Pittsburgh Stealers play?  I blurt out at the top of my lungs, "Incest is not a sport!" 

I got one high-five.  Nice.  

1 hour ago, CincyInDC said:

At pub quiz on Monday in Munich.  6 sports questions.  1st 5 questions about about stupid non sports.  

Question 6: what sport do the Pittsburgh Stealers play?  I blurt out at the top of my lungs, "Incest is not a sport!" 

I got one high-five.  Nice.  

Bwaaa haaaaa haaaa! Good one +1

1 hour ago, khwiii said:

I'm going to be in Munich probably for the game on 9/29, definitely for the game on 10/9.   We should get together. 

Normally, I would invite you over to watch the game, but I will be in Virginia.  I fly out on the 24th.  If you're in Munich before then I hear there's a small beer festival going on down the road -- maybe we can meet there?  

1 hour ago, khwiii said:

I'm going to be in Munich probably for the game on 9/29, definitely for the game on 10/9.   We should get together. 

ok Reading is Fundamental.  I will be back on October 8th, so honestly, you're welcome to join for the cowboy game on 9.Oct.  I'll send a PM with contact details.

Archived