Another quick THANK YOU!

I really had to give another round of thanks, first to everyone who tossed a few bucks my way for the server bill, it covered just over 2 months of the cost, and then Amish came through after the fact and offered to cover an entire month on his own, so thank you all who contributed and thank you Amish once again! All in all it covered July, August, September, and part of November.

Thank you all. This place has changed my life, my friends life(thank you all for that as well, he is back working, on his feet, just moved into another home, and aside from still having issues with the broken wrist and concussion he is doing well health wise.

While i cram for my A+ exams and hunt for jobs, i have spent more time with my sons in the past 3 weeks than i did the previous 3 months, and in just a week or so knocked out some much needed upgrading and house cleaning around the site here.

Thanks again for everything. We are approaching 12 years strong here at Go-Bengals.com. i hope this place is still running when we get that championship... i want to see this place go nuts!

Thank you!

Ryan

7 hours ago, GoBengals said:

I really had to give another round of thanks, first to everyone who tossed a few bucks my way for the server bill, it covered just over 2 months of the cost, and then Amish came through after the fact and offered to cover an entire month on his own, so thank you all who contributed and thank you Amish once again! All in all it covered July, August, September, and part of November.

Ryan:

All of us are happy to do what we can to help keep the best Bengals Fan board in the world chugging along.

As for me, I'm happy to help make it rain:

2w4b53c[1].jpg

Because there's only so much money I can spend on yard help, rakes, weapons and hot Amish chicks:

696561[1].jpg

What Amish said....minus the rakes and shit (although I like the look of those Amish chicks)
This really is the best Bengals site on the web...even in the boring ass off season with no football going on at all, I still usually check in pretty much every day..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

48 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

What Amish said....minus the rakes and shit (although I like the look of those Amish chicks)
This really is the best Bengals site on the web...even in the boring ass off season with no football going on at all, I still usually check in pretty much every day..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I lived in Lancaster PA for a little over a year. There were no Amish women that looked like that. :lol: 

13 hours ago, Jason said:

I lived in Lancaster PA for a little over a year. There were no Amish women that looked like that. :lol: 

Yeah you really have to get out to central PA around Cambria county for the hot and slutty amish chicks. The eastern ones are just too uptight. 

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 10:09 AM, Jason said:

You can't be certain of that unless they were wearing bikini's.... Were they, or are you just making assumptions? ;-)

Archived