Heads up: Mass email probably coming from me.

I just wanted to give warning, i think i have sent out a mass email to all members 1-2 times in the 12 years we have been around, So i want everyone to know its not something new im going to start doing. But in hopes of regaining some good old members as well as announcing the new iPhone and android apps, once both are live, i am going to shoot out an email to the whole clan of members.

The iPhone and iPad apps are live now: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/go-bengals.com/id1137824582?mt=8

Enjoy, write a good review, give me any feedback, those of you using the old tapatalk apps, it was designed by them, just specialized for this site, so you can get your notifications and its themes after the site and bengals colors, etc.

Enjoy!

PS: still waiting on android approval. it will be live for 5.0 and 5.1 on android.

Thanks,

Ryan

18 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Is this different from the tapatalk thing?

in a few ways.

1. its themed after the site, i designed it bengals themed with GB logos and so on.

2. the minimal monetization($2-10/mo)made from the app goes to me and the site vs to tapatalk.

3. the notifications are more customized to this site, so when you are quoted and PM'd etc, and also sweet ass go-bengals logo icon on your phone. which lets be honest, everyone needs.

Archived