First time to home bengal game

Hello all

I've been a Bengal fans since the late 70s and will be going to my first home Bengal game this November. Being from Buffalo and having to deal with quite possibly the rudest fans in the NFL (most definitely the drunkest), I am looking forward to some payback when the Bills arrive in Cinnci. My daughter (who is also a die hard Bengal fan...she actually cried after last years playoff loss) and I will be in town November 20th. She wants a Bengal experience and wants to sit in the end zone. Myself would rather catch all the plays from mid field. Any thoughts on the pros and cons of each section. Most likely my daughter will get her way so thoughts on the end zone are most appreciated.

End zone might not be too bad for a child  during a Buffalo game but there is a Family Zone in the end zone area on the 2nd level.   View is easy to see play develop and there appears to be pretty good atmosphere with cheaper ticket prices. 

If this were a Steelers game I would say it doesn't matter which stadium you are at,  they're most definitely not family friendly.   Buffalo,  you should be OK.   When it gets a little closer to game day,  stop by the tailgate section and we'll give you directions for pregame festivities. 

I live in Rochester, so I too have dealt with Buffalo fans. I've seen grown men pour beer on women and children, awesome fans lol. I always watch our Bengals when they visit the Ralph, but I've never been to Cincy for a home game. I know...blasphemy. Hope you have a good time IQ

pretty much every hotel downtown is walking distance... second the westin though. and i wont veto your daughter on sitting in the endzone, i HATE sitting in the endzone. unless you are getting front row then its great at your end and pointless at the other end.. your thought is correct, mid field is amazing..

If you "sit" in the end zone you may have to stand the whole game to see.  But as far as a rowdy crowd that is the best place to sit.

I usually try to sit as close to mid field as I can, and I have a friend who helps me get club seats.

3 hours ago, BENGAL IQ said:

does anyone have seats for sale or is it too early to ask. I see two seats mid filed row 27 on ticketmaster going for 180 each and good end zone row section 154 for 100 ea.

If wait a little longer into the season you can get club seats from the Bengals themselves for less than that....

6 hours ago, BENGAL IQ said:

does anyone have seats for sale or is it too early to ask. I see two seats mid filed row 27 on ticketmaster going for 180 each and good end zone row section 154 for 100 ea.

It's a good time to ask unless you're trying to get Steeler's or Bronco's tickets.   Regular tickets are still available through the ticket office for that game.   However,  mid field seats and end zone seats may not be. 

If wait a little longer into the season you can get club seats from the Bengals themselves for less than that....

Ugh the club level seats ... I went to the Cleveland game last year with club level and was fairly disappointed with how dates the club experience is. Perhaps I am just spoiled from having experienced tampas club level when the bengals played there a couple years ago

Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com

End zone seats are OK....but you will stand the entire game.  Midfield is best and I honestly don't hate the 300 seats (upper deck) at all. I think the view up there is awesome. You can see anything that happens up there for way less than field level or club seats.

9 hours ago, BengalsFREAK said:

End zone seats are OK....but you will stand the entire game.  Midfield is best and I honestly don't hate the 300 seats (upper deck) at all. I think the view up there is awesome. You can see anything that happens up there for way less than field level or club seats.

That is the point and exactly why midfield sucks. Nothing sucks more than being in a section that is sitting down and boring as hell.

4 minutes ago, TimKrumrieFan said:

That is the point and exactly why midfield sucks. Nothing sucks more than being in a section that is sitting down and boring as hell.

What is boring about sitting?  You still stand and cheer when something big happens.  And if, like my wife and I, you have arthritis in your legs, standing for 3+ hours is not fun.

On 8/18/2016 at 5:22 PM, TimKrumrieFan said:

Uhh, I like the option of sitting sometimes. Trust me, if there are critical moments happening I am up and I am LOUD. The end zone seats also kinda suck if the action is on the other side of the field. I've sat all over the stadium and have always had a great time.

I'm sure it's not true for everyone, but my experience is that the people all sitting around in the midfield sections also are not making noise when the opposing team is on offense. They just sit there like they are watching a play or something. What's even worse, is when one of them shoots you the stink eye for yelling and pounding on an empty seat in front of you.

End zone all the way baby.

24 minutes ago, Lucid said:

I'm sure it's not true for everyone, but my experience is that the people all sitting around in the midfield sections also are not making noise when the opposing team is on offense. They just sit there like they are watching a play or something. What's even worse, is when one of them shoots you the stink eye for yelling and pounding on an empty seat in front of you.

End zone all the way baby.

This is my issue. If you want to sit or you physically have to that is fine, but don't look at me like I'm the devil because I want to be loud, stand and root for my team. I'm not offensive, drunk or anything else at the games. I clap, yell and stand (most of the time we are on defense). If you want to sit their quietly and give nasty looks to anyone else enjoying the game then STAY HOME. The view is better from your couch and cheaper.

3 hours ago, Lucid said:

They just sit there like they are watching a play 

Maybe they are and think they paid money to see the play on the field rather than some drunken asshole's back who is there on fourth time hand-me-down tax write off tics, couldn't name five of the players and will never be to another game again.

HSH will be banned from their thread in 3... 2... 1...

58 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Maybe they are and think they paid money to see the play on the field rather than some drunken asshole's back who is there on fourth time hand-me-down tax write off tics, couldn't name five of the players and will never be to another game again.

HSH will be banned from their thread in 3... 2... 1...

You aren't willing to help provideo a home field advantage for the team, going so far as to shit on the people who do, and you have audacity to question someone else's fandom? It's ok though, I guess it's not any dumber than most of your posts.

We had this issue when we moved to club... We had people behind us try to tell us we can not stand at all... We talked to the ticket office and I can tell you what they told us was the Bengals policy... You are encouraged to stand and cheer through the natural course of action through the game including being loud for defensive play... But they discourage you from standing the entire game blocking someone's view

Thank you all for your input, and it wasn't my intention to stir things up, but rather like OldSchooler said, just trying to find out what veteran game goers preferred. I decided on section 110. Tickets are $157 each, but I consider that reasonable given that fact I don't know when I'll be back to Cinncy and want myself and my daughter to enjoy the experience. I sure hope the Bengals  beat the Bills soundly. I've endured far to many abuses at the hands of these obnoxious Bills fans.

Archived