What hotel to the bengals and/or opposing teams stay in?

I used to know the answer to this, but what hotel to the bengals and/or the opposing teams players stay in?

i know a few people here are up on this info.

I will be in town with my oldest for the weekend of the broncos game, not sure i can get tickets to the game cheap enough to go, but would be cool for him to meet some players.

If anyone has any hookup or an extra pair of tickets at a decent price, let me know. 

Ryan

While we're waiting, I know that the officiating crews stay at the CVG Airport Marriott.  Or at least they have for the past 2 seasons.

Ran into Jerome Boger there once.  The way he was shoveling in food from the Breakfast Buffet you'd think he was homeless and was worried the management was gonna toss him out at any moment.

3 minutes ago, AmishBengalFan said:

While we're waiting, I know that the officiating crews stay at the CVG Airport Marriott.  Or at least they have for the past 2 seasons.

Ran into Jerome Boger there once.  The way he was shoveling in food from the Breakfast Buffet you'd think he was homeless and was worried the management was gonna toss him out at any moment.

I have had said buffet(at that specific marriott), it was tasty. 

Me and ABF Jr were there a weekend ago.  Friends were playing a gig at Molly Malone's in Covington.

The hotel is doing a massive renovation of the guest rooms right now as part of their takeover/merger with Starwood hotels.  Apparently many of the Marriott properties are going to be rebranded as "M" and will incorporate Westin-style "heavenly bath" bathrooms.  Our room had already undergone that change, when I pooped I really thought I was at a different hotel.

1 hour ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Not hotel related, but back in 2006 Diva and I went to the infamous Cuddle Sack game in Tampa. The night before we had dinner at Ruth's Chris. The referees were at a table near us. And they were living it up. This Ruth's had $90 lobster that night, and they were huge. The refs ordered a few of those along with their steaks. We still say Tampa bought the game with that dinner. Refs aren't paid that well, even with per diem. 

1 hour ago, Numbers said:

We've ran into opposing team players at the Westin. 

Yeah, me too.  That's where I thought they stayed.

List of hotels for away game used to be in the Media Guide, now online, but I could not find it when I looked earlier.  A call to PBS would take care of it, I'm sure.

18 hours ago, Jason said:

Not hotel related, but back in 2006 Diva and I went to the infamous Cuddle Sack game in Tampa. The night before we had dinner at Ruth's Chris. The referees were at a table near us. And they were living it up. This Ruth's had $90 lobster that night, and they were huge. The refs ordered a few of those along with their steaks. We still say Tampa bought the game with that dinner. Refs aren't paid that well, even with per diem. 

they made $88,000 a few years ago, and most were retired judges or lawyers from what i understood. not exactly millionaires but ruths chris not completely out of the question.. i was also at that game. so ridiculous. that game was my one get away from visiting the in laws for 5 days.... brutal.

18 hours ago, Dautcom08 said:

Opposing teams usually stay in the Hilton Netherlands across from Macy's.  Lived downtown for years and always passed the team buses waiting there walking to the tailgate.

Thats the one thing i found online, but i always thought the westin, perhaps it varies by team.

14 hours ago, Numbers said:

We've ran into opposing team players at the Westin. 

thats the one i was trying to think of.

12 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Yeah, me too.  That's where I thought they stayed.

List of hotels for away game used to be in the Media Guide, now online, but I could not find it when I looked earlier.  A call to PBS would take care of it, I'm sure.

seems strange to post that info, IMO. maybe they want the other team harassed.

48 minutes ago, jmckbengal said:

Steeler's stay at the motel 6

i just assumed they slept behind whatever bar big ben raped chicks in the night before.

I almost literally ran into Jeff Fisher when he was coaching the Titans at the Westin on Fountain Square, but that was late 90's.

And I was at Brett Favre's Steakhouse (super average, by the way) in Green Bay in '09, and Ed Hochuli was sitting at a table across from me. Surprised he didn't butcher the cow at the table and cook it with his laser vision super power.

49 minutes ago, GoBengals said:

seems strange to post that info, IMO. maybe they want the other team harassed.

Miscommunicated... I meant the posted where the Bengals would be staying when out of town I assume so fans could stay in the same hotel.

I, too, have always thought the opposing teams have stayed at the Westin.  If they have changed, its been within the past few years or so.

Archived