Whos going to the home opener vs the Broncos? where you sittin?

On 9/22/2016 at 1:55 PM, GoBengals said:

looks like the "VIP" tailgate party is just the jungle zone with some free food and drink coupons.. 

not that it seemed like anyone else cared.... lol

recomendations to watch the afternoon games close to PBS thats not balls deep packed? two adults and two kids...??

I'd lean towards Newport. Banks and OTR will be packed. Newport I'd think would be less packed and lots of places.

8 hours ago, GoBengals said:

My plan will be decided by our group of 4 meeting up and getting downtown. If I can make it there in that timeframe I will swing by for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com

Cool. The Grail gets packed pretty early. We usually hang in the open section on the Joe Nuxhall Way side. If not there, then around the bar near the kitchen area in the back. Will be in a black flying tiger jersey #58, with my own name on it. Not sure what Amish will be wearing. 

On 9/24/2016 at 7:53 AM, Le Tigre said:

Cool. The Grail gets packed pretty early. We usually hang in the open section on the Joe Nuxhall Way side. If not there, then around the bar near the kitchen area in the back. Will be in a black flying tiger jersey #58, with my own name on it. Not sure what Amish will be wearing. 

Coslet-era Takeo Spikes.  Black.  51.

the boy chose sleep over all else, we got down and dealing with parking due to the comic con and the game together sucked, ended up parking over on the north/west side of the convention center in a parking garage and just headed straight in. sorry to miss everyone. 

great weekend but crappy game sunday..

Archived