Let' Talk Eifert

18 hours ago, thezerawkid said:

I'm really glad to not be living in your world. ??

My world remembers 2014 and the fantasies coming from the team and media about a late season return. 

And with the chronic breaking of this guy, why would anyone believe any speculations about his playing return?

19 hours ago, TimKrumrieFan said:

Well Eifert could have been PUP'd cuz he never practiced in TC and they didn't PUP him so I'd say there is no way he's out 6 weeks or else they would have PUP'd for the roster spot.

never thought of this and it makes me happy...

3 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

My world remembers 2014 and the fantasies coming from the team and media about a late season return. 

And with the chronic breaking of this guy, why would anyone believe any speculations about his playing return?

I guess I am a "glass half-full" guy. He played 13 games last year and 15 during his rookie campaign. I am holding out hope he has had some bad luck and he isn't made of paper, I guess. 

Plus, I want to believe Marvin's pulling no punches and figuring out the even finer points about gamesmanship. With no Burfict for the first Steeler clash, I hope he knows Eifert will be available but isn't about to let them know it. Especially with as shallow and dinged up as the Stealers are in the defensive backfield, if they gameplanned with no star TE in mind, they could be in a world of trouble.

Archived