Why are stealers blown especially hard this season.

What did they do in pre-season for the so called experts to rank them so high? They went from #6 to #2 (fitting) since pre-season started on ESPN. A bunch of people are picking them to win or lose the Super Bowl. I hope they suck hard so I can laugh at them and the "experts". Like the rats last year.

Just now, CarsonCity said:

I don't know, Dan Patrick is good people. He just happens to be horribly wrong on this one.

I used to like him. He's become quite the tool over the last 6-8 months with his whiny/bitchy jabs at ESPN (I hate ESPN too but still he sounds like a baby ass bitter ex bitch) and with some of his love fests of total BS like Stealers and bashing Bengals over the playoff game and thinking Porter was fine.

The NFL needs a theme to follow each year. I never had the slightest doubt the Mules would win it all this past season. Had to...for Peyton.

Since Brady won't sit down for at least another year, they need a model. Hence, Pack v Stealers. Perfect. 

The Bengals are in the Milwaukee Bucks-level. Just another playoff team to put in the path of the chosen franchise.

Protect the Shield.

9 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

The NFL needs a theme to follow each year. I never had the slightest doubt the Mules would win it all this past season. Had to...for Peyton.

Since Brady won't sit down for at least another year, they need a model. Hence, Pack v Stealers. Perfect. 

The Bengals are in the Milwaukee Bucks-level. Just another playoff team to put in the path of the chosen franchise.

Protect the Shield.

Just oozing with integrity

Archived