Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Hooky

Why are stealers blown especially hard this season.

Recommended Posts

What did they do in pre-season for the so called experts to rank them so high? They went from #6 to #2 (fitting) since pre-season started on ESPN. A bunch of people are picking them to win or lose the Super Bowl. I hope they suck hard so I can laugh at them and the "experts". Like the rats last year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree,

 I love Mike&mike, saying they should have won, but they were too injured, fuck they shouldn't have even beat us.

I hope we beat them in week 2 so everyone shuts the fuck up about it.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was listening to some meathead subbing for Dan Patrick this morning absolutely gargling the stoolers ballsack, picking them to win it all. Then all the little Danettes fell in line and picked them too. 

:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2016 at 2:08 PM, saphead said:

I was listening to some meathead subbing for Dan Patrick this morning absolutely gargling the stoolers ballsack, picking them to win it all. Then all the little Danettes fell in line and picked them too. 

:rolleyes:

So did Dan Patrick's shitty ass. He went Packers v Stealers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TimKrumrieFan said:

So did Dan Patrick's shitty ass. He went Packers v Stealers.

 

I don't know, Dan Patrick is good people. He just happens to be horribly wrong on this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CarsonCity said:

 

I don't know, Dan Patrick is good people. He just happens to be horribly wrong on this one.

I used to like him. He's become quite the tool over the last 6-8 months with his whiny/bitchy jabs at ESPN (I hate ESPN too but still he sounds like a baby ass bitter ex bitch) and with some of his love fests of total BS like Stealers and bashing Bengals over the playoff game and thinking Porter was fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The NFL needs a theme to follow each year. I never had the slightest doubt the Mules would win it all this past season. Had to...for Peyton.

Since Brady won't sit down for at least another year, they need a model. Hence, Pack v Stealers. Perfect. 

The Bengals are in the Milwaukee Bucks-level. Just another playoff team to put in the path of the chosen franchise.

Protect the Shield.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

The NFL needs a theme to follow each year. I never had the slightest doubt the Mules would win it all this past season. Had to...for Peyton.

Since Brady won't sit down for at least another year, they need a model. Hence, Pack v Stealers. Perfect. 

The Bengals are in the Milwaukee Bucks-level. Just another playoff team to put in the path of the chosen franchise.

Protect the Shield.

 

Just oozing with integrity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Go-Bengals.com on Facebook

Go-Bengals.com on Twitter

×