!!!THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ JETS GAME THREAD!!!

So I'm trying to get the hang of game thread posts, and I was hoping you guys could help me out. If the Bengals aren't playing well, we call that "Marvin ball," apparently because he sucks and we just don't like him. If the Bengals do play well, we make no mention of Marvin, and heap praise only on our favorite player(s).

Do I have that right?

1 minute ago, CarsonCity said:

So I'm trying to get the hang of game thread posts, and I was hoping you guys could help me out. If the Bengals aren't playing well, we call that "Marvin ball," apparently because he sucks and we just don't like him. If the Bengals do play well, we make no mention of Marvin, and heap praise only on our favorite player(s).

Do I have that right?

You need to break it down further by poster name and fan type.   I think Marvin ball needs to be defined before I further assess the situation. 

In other words,  you are pretty close.   I personally like to blame everyone when we lose without any regard to coach or player. 

Missed the whole thing, thankfully.

i have seen one photo--Marvin in a FDNY cap. I surmise it was heavy in the Jets favor, but the sort of Milwaukee Bucks vs Memphis Grizzlies sluggo fest where the last team holding the ball gets to win. Guess I was right.

Typical NFL. 

The Stealers will win tomorrow, of course, why not?

1 hour ago, CarsonCity said:

Do I have that right?

You sir, have that correct. It always marvins fault. Easier to just cast blame on him than to actually think about what's really going on. Welcome aboard. Get used to it. 

1 hour ago, Le Tigre said:

i have seen one photo--Marvin in a FDNY cap. I surmise it was heavy in the Jets favor, but the sort of Milwaukee Bucks vs Memphis Grizzlies sluggo fest where the last team holding the ball gets to win. Guess I was right.

Typical NFL. 

images.jpg

1 hour ago, Le Tigre said:

Typical NFL. 

So you don't like watching Andy suck it up, take multiple hits yet still find a way to drag this team across the finish line?  I understand the Browns are looking for fans.

Archived