!!!THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ JETS GAME THREAD!!!

21 minutes ago, SF2 said:

So you don't like watching Andy suck it up, take multiple hits yet still find a way to drag this team across the finish line?  I understand the Browns are looking for fans.

I missed it because there were other things occupying my time. Spare me your sanctimonious bullshit.

5 minutes ago, Gary said:

We can't go to Green that many times a game. It was almost half of Daltons passes.. What happens when Green gets shut down? Who then? I hope Eifert comes back soon. 

Lafell had a damn good game, considering AJ got so many passes his way. Boyd can handle some shit, Kroft and Ozumah are both more capable than almost any TEs we've had in the past 20 years not named Gresham or Eifert.

I'm sure they will run a lot more over the season than they did today, too.

none of it matters though if the interior offensive line (mainly Bodine) let's all of our QBs get murdered.

7 hours ago, Gary said:

We can't go to Green that many times a game. It was almost half of Daltons passes.. What happens when Green gets shut down? Who then? I hope Eifert comes back soon. 

We went to Green that much because they thought they could single cover him with Revis.  In other games, when he won't be single covered, other guys will be open.  You take what the defense gives you.   Ninety-one yards from your number 2, and you just want to be negative. 

16 hours ago, Hooky said:

That sucks that he had to throw to Green that much. And having to get 180 yards and a TD. Just use him as a decoy next game.

Was that a jab at my post? I just don't want Green to wear down halfway into the season.. 

BUT he did help me win $300 in weekly fantasy football so I guess I should thank him. 

Archived