Least favorite coaches in NFL

The only active coach I really don't like is Tomlin. I'm not a big fan of Pete Carol but that is more because of his time at USC. 

Of past coaches I don't like Marv "Cry Baby" Levy. I didn't like Glanville at the time, but now I kind of miss the rivalry he had with Sam. 

In college it's Harbaugh, Saban, Kiffin, and DickRod. 

Either of the Harbawwwws.  They're the NFL version of the kids throwing a fit on Xmas morning because Mom & Dad got them the wrong color of iCrap.

Shanahan always seemed like a dick but it's not like I know the guy.

Tomlin should go without saying but even if he wasn't the smirking HC of the Stoolers, intentionally tripping a player on the sideline to prevent a TD is some ratdicked behavior and should've been an immediate career-ending move.

33 minutes ago, MichaelWeston said:

Who are your least favorite coaches. 

Rex Ryan to me just seems like an awful human being.

(Off topic: Outside of the NFL, Nick Saban, Rick Pitino and John Calipari all seem like terrible humans as well. There are probably alot more)

Lots of hate/jealosy for Saban and Calipari, but the kids that play for them seem to do pretty well.  That's what it's about, right?  Pitino's off the court track record speaks for itself.

3 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Either of the Harbawwwws.  They're the NFL version of the kids throwing a fit on Xmas morning because Mom & Dad got them the wrong color of iCrap.

Shanahan always seemed like a dick but it's not like I know the guy.

I used to see him pretty often when we lived in Denver as he frequented the store I managed. He was a nice guy to me and the retail shlubs for what that's worth. Shannon Sharpe was nice and really low-key too...  

26 minutes ago, Elflocko said:

I used to see him pretty often when we lived in Denver as he frequented the store I managed. He was a nice guy to me and the retail shlubs for what that's worth. 

Worth something IMO - usually a good sign if someone is decent to ppl when they don't have to be under the circumstances.  To be fair on-field demeanor isn't a good indicator.  Except the Harbawws & their whining to the refs.  And Rob "Hobowolf" Ryan looks like he makes regular trips to TJ for cockfights and underage whores.

1 hour ago, UncleEarl said:

Plenty.  the before mentioned Tomlin, Carroll and Ryan.  How can you like Belecheat?  Chip Kelly is a total tool as well.  

Those are all annoying. Add Harbaugh with his incredulous look after every unfavorable call. And the latest for me is Rivera. He seems really whiny. He always looks like he just took a big drink of unsweetened lemonade.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

The only active coach I really don't like is Tomlin. I'm not a big fan of Pete Carol but that is more because of his time at USC. 

Of past coaches I don't like Marv "Cry Baby" Levy. I didn't like Glanville at the time, but now I kind of miss the rivalry he had with Sam. 

In college it's Harbaugh, Saban, Kiffin, and DickRod. 

Completely forgot about Pete Carroll I hate him too. He just seems like the guy who doesnt try that hard but always wins. 

And Lane Kiffin. He has a hugely punchable face. 

1 hour ago, UncleEarl said:

Plenty.  the before mentioned Tomlin, Carroll and Ryan.  How can you like Belecheat?  Chip Kelly is a total tool as well.  

Bellicheck is an obvious one too. I bet other coaches hate him. Can you imagine just being around a guy you always knew was cheating. 

42 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Worth something IMO - usually a good sign if someone is decent to ppl when they don't have to be under the circumstances.  To be fair on-field demeanor isn't a good indicator.  Except the Harbawws & their whining to the refs.  And Rob "Hobowolf" Ryan looks like he makes regular trips to TJ for cockfights and underage whores.

LOL. 

I don't dislike them but I find them totally annoying to look at on the coach cam is  1) John Fox with mouth wide open chomping on a wad of gum, god it must be torture being on the other end of that microphone.

2) Sean Payton--constant pursed lips that makes him look like he's getting ready to take one up the ass at any minute.

Archived