Site Trouble???

I'm going to assume that you are kidding...It can be hard to tell in this form.  The issue is that someone new would simply see the error and go to another sight.  You won't be able to attract new visitors to the site and they won't necessarily know that it will work for them once they create an account and login.  I assume this site wants to grow its user base.

33 minutes ago, TigerCub said:

I'm going to assume that you are kidding...It can be hard to tell in this form.  The issue is that someone new would simply see the error and go to another sight.  You won't be able to attract new visitors to the site and they won't necessarily know that it will work for them once they create an account and login.  I assume this site wants to grow its user base.

Yes, I was kidding.  Should have added a :ph34r: (ninja) which is the site emoji for not being serious.  But if you're going to be here, and I'm sure all hope you stick around, simply log in.  And I have never had that trouble when logging in elsewhere and not at my home Tandy 2000 but have just viewed without commenting (much to the delight of the Harry Haters™ ... you know who you are...).

But computers... ain't they a bitch?   Screen_of_Death.gif

It gives the following error code:

Error code: EX126

Per the IPB forum, that is usually related to either MySQL or there is an issue withe the /tmp directory. I just checked /tmp and it's fine, so that would leave MySQL. They recommend logging a support ticket which will release a cadre of their furiously masturbating support monkeys who will promptly ignore the issue for 3 days... 

Archived