!!!THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ STEALERS GAME THREAD!!!

I don't like watching pre game shit that much anymore, and I usually don't.... the talking heads are unbearable..

But I flipped it over on NFL network for a couple minutes and these fucks are the worst.. why are they even playing the game today, there is no way the Bengals can win..

Defense isn't as good, no way they can stop big jen and lego head...Williams might be the best back in the NFL...the dick sucking is unbearable...

Fuck this.. I'm going to starbucks

Inactives

PITTSBURGH _ With his team the healthiest it has been since the first week of training camp, Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis opted for nine defensive backs and three defensive tackles against the Stealers Sunday at Heinz Field.

Slot cornerback Darqueze Dennard, hampered by an ankle problem since early in camp, suited up for his first game of the year, and that put veteran cornerback Chykie Brown on the bench. And as they did in New York last week, the Bengals went with three tackles and sat DeShawn Williams in favor of Pat Sims. Sims (ankle) had sat Wednesday and Thursday in practice but was listed as full Friday.

Williams joined the others that were on the inactive last week: tight end Tyler Eifert, wide receiver Cody Core, guard Christian Westerman, and quarterback Jeff Driskel. Cornerback KeiVarae Russell, picked up off waivers Thursday from the Chiefs, was also inactive.

It is the first appearance for Dennard since he blew out his shoulder Nov. 22 in Arizona.

In a semi surprise, Stealers starting wide receiver Markus Wheaton (shoulder) was inactive.

Archived