!!!THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ STEALERS GAME THREAD!!!

Just now, DudleyDawson said:

So disgusting the way the game ended. I want to know what the refs claim to have saw that made them think it was a fumble. Just awful. I understand missing it in real time, but missing it with the replay is inexcusable.

You know what they're going to say.  They're going to say that they couldn't clearly see the ball and thus couldn't say whether he was bobbling it or not (even though you could).  This game was an absolute travesty of officiating, but it's what I've come to expect for games against the Stealers.

So disgusting the way the game ended. I want to know what the refs claim to have seen that made them think it was a fumble. Just awful. I understand missing it in real time, but missing it with the replay is inexcusable.

They'll correct after the money is made next week. Point spread was 3 1/2 .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know what they're going to say.  They're going to say that they couldn't clearly see the ball and thus couldn't say whether he was bobbling it or not (even though you could).  This game was an absolute travesty of officiating, but it's what I've come to expect for games against the Stealers.

Next week NFL will make a statement that it was indeed a fumble., but that's no excuse for Dalton playing dunk and dink the entire game. That was the travesty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived