This is why I didn't get Sunday Ticket

6 hours ago, BengalFanInTO said:

If the NFL wants to continue showing extreme bias towards their pet teams, at least start telling people it's "sports entertainment" like the WWE started to do. That way when I am watching a kayfabe match featuring one of Godell's Darlings I will fully expect Earl Hebner to assist my opponent by hitting my QB with a folding metal chair.

Only when the fake referee's back is turned!

On 9/18/2016 at 7:09 PM, Le Tigre said:

Lol @ the NFL/NBA. Like this game was in any way surprising. Glad I missed it. 

While I tend to agree with you, I still enjoyed the game.  I knew what to expect & it was still a close game with even the weather turning against us.  

That being said I still think Marvin & the team in general need to make a stand.  I've read where people think this would ruin our reputation or add to the negative press but I'm beyond caring about that stuff.  All that "Bengals are thugs" crap has a life of its own, it doesn't much matter what we do.   I'll take more bad press if it means protecting our players from headhunters like Shitsburgh.  Said much the same thing after the WC game; after Gio got targeted it was no longer a football game IMO. It's only a game when both side are playing by a set of rules. I'll take the personal fouls and the loss, too, if it's a matter of self-defense.  Scoreboard doesn't mean anything when one side is clearly cheating.

Basically I see no reason why we should show the NFL any more respect than it does us, let alone the media.

Archived