Mitchells launch at Green

I know he didnt connect on the hit but the NFL seriously needs to look at it. I guarentee he was trying to kill Green. If Green didnt duck last second not sure what might of happened. You just dont launch like that leaving your feet. He also blatantly him Uzomah in the back with him just standing up well after the play. Hes the biggest POS ever.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I know he didnt connect on the hit but the NFL seriously needs to look at it. I guarentee he was trying to kill Green. If Green didnt duck last second not sure what might of happened. You just dont launch like that leaving your feet. He also blatantly him Uzomah in the back with him just standing up well after the play. Hes the biggest POS ever.
Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Mitchell's a piece of shit. No sympathy here if he winds up with a career ending injury

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, RhodeIslandFan said:

Next week is going to be tough because Lewis has never beaten Kubiac . He out coached Lewis in two play off games. The only way we win this is coach Z letting Dalton be Dalton. I enjoyed his unpredictability

Kubiak didn't do shit. That defense did and Kubiak doesn't touch the defense. Luckily Denver doesn't have strong & fast pass rusher that will hurt us. Von Miller is really good and fast but he's not a combo of a fast and strong freak like Watt and they can gameplan around that more than they can a douche like Watt. Also with DT playing hurt Denver doesn't have a WR type that will kill us. Emmanual Sanders is good but he's a type of guy we can contain especially with Semien at QB.

Kubiak didn't do shit. That defense did and Kubiak doesn't touch the defense. Luckily Denver doesn't have strong & fast pass rusher that will hurt us. Von Miller is really good and fast but he's not a combo of a fast and strong freak like Watt and they can gameplan around that more than they can a douche like Watt. Also with DT playing hurt Denver doesn't have a WR type that will kill us. Emmanual Sanders is good but he's a type of guy we can contain especially with Semien at QB.

Listen to yourself....no just stop and listen.....he was head coach both times they knocked us out of the playoffs. HEAD COACH. He game planned twice and beat Lewis twice. Oh including last year. That's why we let Dalton be Dalton and stop with this dink & dunk shit. We squeezed one by New York. Pittsburgh was having none of it.

17 minutes ago, TimKrumrieFan said:

Dude, you literally just described Von Miller....The Bronco's defense is awesome, the schedulers did us no favors putting the Jets, Stealers, and Broncos in consecutive weeks.

1 minute ago, saphead said:

Back on topic, that was such an unnatural launch outside of the framework of a football play you couldn't miss it. I don't know what happened to that piece of shit today but I hope he was fucking career'd.

He didn't hit anyone so there's nothing that will be done about it, but he will get his comeuppance sooner or later. 

2 minutes ago, saphead said:

Back on topic, that was such an unnatural launch outside of the framework of a football play you couldn't miss it. I don't know what happened to that piece of shit today but I hope he was fucking career'd.

It was very unusual looking. I'm probably in the minority here, but it looked to me that he was trying to avoid the contact after he saw it was incomplete...

1 hour ago, RhodeIslandFan said:

Listen to yourself....no just stop and listen.....he was head coach both times they knocked us out of the playoffs. HEAD COACH. He game planned twice and beat Lewis twice. Oh including last year. That's why we let Dalton be Dalton and stop with this dink & dunk shit. We squeezed one by New York. Pittsburgh was having none of it.

Kubiak doesn't touch his defense. He's even said such. He lets his DC do the scheming and game planning. He gives the basics and lets the DC run with it and has done so for years.

1 hour ago, PatternMaster said:

Dude, you literally just described Von Miller....The Bronco's defense is awesome, the schedulers did us no favors putting the Jets, Stealers, and Broncos in consecutive weeks.

Not really. Von Miller is way more of a speed rusher than a power rusher and his power doesn't compare to Watt, not even close. Also I thought the schedule was great to us. Get the Jets out of the way while one of their top DL was suspended. We get the Stealers early while we are pretty healthy. Normally we leave the Stealers game with a fuck load of injuries. Not this year because we weren't more beat up heading into it. Denver is a great matchup for this team imo. Especially iwth Malik Jackson gone. Inside pressure kills us way more than outside pressure and with Malik gone Denver isn't getting a lot of push on the interior. Bodine won't get destroyed as much and that gives us a better chance. We also get Denver early enough that the QB isn't in a more secure groove but there is enough film to learn about him. I think the team comes out next week and takes care of business and it is a lower stress game from beginning to end unlike the first 2. I also didn't think we would win today. I loved the schedule the day it came out and still love how it starts out now.

1 hour ago, RhodeIslandFan said:

Thank you for being realistic. He is absolutely delusional if he thinks that Von Miller is average

Who called Von Miller average? I assume you are referring to me who said " Von Miller is really good and fast but he's not a combo of a fast and strong freak like Watt" That doesn't refer to him as average anywhere at all. Von Miller is much more speed than he is power. He's not on Watt's level of power. We do much better with speedier pass rushers than we do with powerful ones.

2 hours ago, Enon Bengal said:

It was very unusual looking. I'm probably in the minority here, but it looked to me that he was trying to avoid the contact after he saw it was incomplete...

Thats what I thought to at first but the more I see it the more I think he was being the cheap shot artist schmuck he is because you can see him throw his shoulder like he was trying to hit someone.

His hit on Uzomah should of been a flag though. It was late as ball was way past Uzomah already wasn't catchable and it was a defenseless reciever but of course no call. Illoka i think it was or maybe Williams runs into someone on a contested ball though and the flags fly.

Not suprising shits expected anymore. The dirty bastard got away with a cheapshot last week against Washington as well. It's an every week occurence with that douchebag.

Speaking of Williams he was involved in some way or another on every long completion and td today I think if not all of them then all of them but 1 or 2. Think Williams was his man when they came out of the time out and somehow noone covered the rb on 3rd and goal. How that happens after a time out idk but that shit is inexcusable.

Speaking of Williams he was there on both the long catches by Coates was there on both tds in middle of field along with playing poor zone coverage on the 3rd and 7 conversion on the Brown out route where there was another blatant tackle on Dunlap or Johnson I believe that wasn't called. I miss Reggie Nelson.

Mitchell was playing out of control and of all the players, he was probably the biggest asshole out there.

He was begging for a personal foul penalty.  At least 3 times he took unnecessary shots.  He was trying to stir shit up.

Fortunately, the Bengals offense kept their cool and the Bengals defense was completely disciplined.  I was thoroughly impressed.

20 hours ago, TimKrumrieFan said:

Even if we accept your point that he doesn't have anything to do with the defense, I think we all agree he is in charge of the offense and the running game. 

In the first playoff game, Arian Foster had 182 yards and 2 TDs.

In the second, Foster had 174 yards and a TD. 

Kubiak has beat us with good defense, awful quarterbacks and a great run game before. If CJ Anderson puts up 175 yards on us, it probably won't matter what Siemian does.

Even if we accept your point that he doesn't have anything to do with the defense, I think we all agree he is in charge of the offense and the running game. 
Kubiak has beat us with good defense, awful quarterbacks and a great run game before. If CJ Anderson puts up 175 yards on us, it probably won't matter what Siemian does.

Your wasting your typing. He never admits when he's wrong. I brought Kubiac's stats up to him earlier in this post. That was his rebuttal and not well thought out response. I simply stated that Kubiac's beaten Lewis every time they've faced one another. He's Marvin's Leviathan

1 hour ago, happyrid said:

Very true but those defenses were thin at DT due to injury, much crappier LB play and Chris Crocker at safety. I'm much more content with this setup even without Burfict. I'm positive CJ Anderson will get good yardage next week but that seems exactly how they are game planning the D right now. I'm ok with that as well while we wait for Burfict and wait for Eifert which will help both sides immensely. In those games vs Houston we always kept the game close and the score was reasonable until late in the game when it would get away from us usually from our offense making a brutal mistake. It always felt like Houston's D is what did us in both times.

Kubiak can be great or not. Clearly we view him on different levels but I think Bengals take care of Denver next week and all is well again in the world of Bengals fans.

Mitchell launched and drilled somebody in the helmet (Uzi?). And Fouts said it was a great hit to break up the play after questioning 2 or 3 shoulder hits by bengals earlier. And I haven't heard anything about the obvious Mitchell launch. I can't believe, in college and NFL, how many incidental helmet or shoulder contact is flagged while blatant spears are not called.

Archived