Does anyone miss Brandon Tate yet?

No.  I do not miss Brandon Twat.

I thought some of the decisions for the deep fair catches may have had something to do with the playing conditions, a rain storm in a cow pasture.  Ball could have died in the mud or not bounced much, too much possibility for a fumble of the wet ball on the tits to the wall runback.  Twat would have probably had it slip of of his slimy little hands while running for the sideline.

29 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

No.  I do not miss Brandon Twat.

I thought some of the decisions for the deep fair catches may have had something to do with the playing conditions, a rain storm in a cow pasture.  Ball could have died in the mud or not bounced much, too much possibility for a fumble of the wet ball on the tits to the wall runback.  Twat would have probably had it slip of of his slimy little hands while running for the sideline.

Due to the weather you would let it go not catch it. Rain = better chance of dropping the punt. And if the ball sticks in the mud who cares?...that is where the fair catch would be. They have always looked as though if the punt didn't have top spin on it then catch it anywhere beyond the 5 yard line. If it is inside the 5 let it go. Erickson did catch the one at the 5 that I wished he would have let go.

It is Simmons coaching decisions which is why it was laughable that Tate always got ripped. Tate was put back to be safe, Pacman was put back to do something. Erickson is now in that same situation and is mirroring it exactly. Simmons is a very conservative ST's coach and when you have our D that is pretty strong and Dalton who seems to become more and more trustworthy and expected to make the game tying/game winning drive every 4th quarter I don't mind being conservative. I'd rather ST's live to give our O/D a chance to win the game than our STs potentially lose the game by being aggressive given the extremely small % that they house one to win the game.

This Erickson stuff is all crap.....not one bit different than Tate used to do...none....zero...nada....nothing.    That said, I sure wish they would at least try to let it bounce every so often...it pissed me off when Tate would do the same damn thing.

Did you notice they benched his ass after that decision

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This team has much BIGGER issues than KR/PR. Tate was sure handed but lacked the speed and vision to be a difference maker. My understanding was the 7yd line is the fair catch threshold. Either way as long as they arent fumbling I see no reason to want Tate back. 

I sure as hell miss him. We have been getting our ass kicked this year in field position and is probably the biggest reason (we could control) in losing to the Stealers. Yesterday was pretty ugly too. Can't sustain 80, hell 90+ yard drives when you can't run the ball effectively. 

Ditto on Adam. Looks tentative. I'd like to see Gio get some burn back at returner. Lord knows they aren't getting the ball in his hands enough already.

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

I saw Burkhead on at least one return but didn't notice if it was a short kick or not.  I know he's been the "up" guy or protector on returns.   Were the Donkeys trying to kick away from Erickson or did Rex get some snaps at KR/PR?

Rex was getting some shots at returning kicks but mostly did not come out of the end zone.

Let's face is.  Pacman is not gobbling up the energy dots as fast as he used to and the ghosts are about to catch up with him and his career.  I thought he was being targeted a lot yesterday and successfully at that.

20 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Rex was getting some shots at returning kicks but mostly did not come out of the end zone.

Let's face is.  Pacman is not gobbling up the energy dots as fast as he used to and the ghosts are about to catch up with him and his career.  I thought he was being targeted a lot yesterday and successfully at that.

No question he got picked on, if not exposed.  

Good for Rex, they need to get him involved but IDK if he's fast enough to be a threat on returns.

I think Jones might be done as an elite punt returner. You and everyone else can see hes clearly lost a step. Think right now it should be 100% Erickson as returner. especially with the troubles Jones is having at corner.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yeah this could be it for Adam Jones. This seasons return was more of ,a let me see what I can do after losing my mind at the end of last season. He's fallen into the same space as Revis. Teams are going to attack because they've lost a step

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived