I wish Marvin would lose his shit every once in a while....

....and stick up for his players. Especially in the 2 or 3 games per year against the inbreds. Like the baseball manager who gets tossed or basketball coach who gets T'd up on purpose to fire his team up.

Throw your damn headset and call the ref's mom a whore. Take one for the fucking team just once Marvin.

It's ok to be human and show emotion when someone (NFL*), is trying to bend you over and dry-fuck you in the asshole.

The media already rolls with the 'Bengals are undisciplined' trope ... if Marvin did that (which I admit I'd enjoy) then the media would go crazy, with, 'see this where the players learn it from!' 

Marvin has spent 14 years building up respect in the NFL as a coach, I doubt he will throw that away, even though yes, the ref's mother for the Stealers game clearly is a cock-gobbling whore. 

On 9/19/2016 at 5:02 PM, BlackJesus said:

The media already rolls with the 'Bengals are undisciplined' trope ... if Marvin did that (which I admit I'd enjoy) then the media would go crazy, with, 'see this where the players learn it from!' 

Marvin has spent 14 years building up respect in the NFL as a coach, I doubt he will throw that away, even though yes, the ref's mother for the Stealers game clearly is a cock-gobbling whore. 

Agreed and he shouldn't. MLB managers that do it look like morons and I don't want to see it with my NFL team from a coach or a player.

On 9/19/2016 at 5:02 PM, BlackJesus said:

Because we get so much respect from the NFL & sports media...  Oh no! They might suspend our star players over bullshit calls!  What then?

4 minutes ago, USN Bengal said:

Welcome to the board, this language is allowed here. If you do not like it, you may not want to visit too often, as I guarantee that you will be offended greatly. 

Thanks for handling that. I was going to tell him to fuck off.

Never mind losing his shit. He has never beaten a Kubiac coached team. What's Lewis record verses Kubiac 0-6? That's about the same as his playoff loses. If Lewis wants to end his playoff curse. He needs to finally end his never win record with Kubiac, because if he loses Sunday to Kubiac again. We are one and done, because Kubiac will prove once again to be the better coach and game planner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah at least call the ref's out. Pull them aside and say " what the fuck was that ". His silence leaves a video public record that says the right call was made. I visualize Lewis as that nice guy in a restaurant saying to the waiter. Ah...excuse me...cough ....there's a fly in my soap. Waiter reaches over and pulls it out. There ...how's that. " thank you much better now".

Yeah at least call the ref's out. Pull them aside and say " what the fuck was that ". His silence leaves a video public record that says the right call was made. I visualize Lewis as that nice guy in a restaurant saying to the waiter. Ah...excuse me...cough ....there's a fly in my soup. Waiter reaches over and pulls it out. There ...how's that. " thank you it's much better now...giggle ".Its disrespectful to his players by not standing up when he see's blatant bad call's. Some of these ref's calls are criminal. And just like all criminals they go after the softest target. In most cases that's Lewis

Let's not forget when Flouncy Pouncy rocked and went Bouncy over the ball at center, three Bengals jumped on his movement and we were hit with the penalty when he was the one who moved and drew us off.  Not only an uncalled penalty on the hugger muggers, but a blown one that went against us.

Let's not forget when Flouncy Pouncy rocked and went Bouncy over the ball at center, three Bengals jumped on his movement and we were hit with the penalty when he was the one who moved and drew us off.  Not only an uncalled penalty on the hugger muggers, but a blown one that went against us.

I remember that bullshit call

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 10:34 AM, USN Bengal said:

Welcome to the board, this language is allowed here. If you do not like it, you may not want to visit too often, as I guarantee that you will be offended greatly. 

I totally blame this stinkin lost to the stealers on Mr.Marvin Lewis.He is just too too passive and wants to be so politically correct and not embarrass Mr. Mike Brown,its so stupid.Hey Marvin,lose your cool now and them and slap a fuckin crooked ref and scream your ass off and get kicked out of the game,and have  the commish fine you a hundred thousand,get your nose bloodied and suspended for four games that we would win because you were not there.You are holding your players down by making them passive like you.A team takes on the personality of their HC.

THE STINKIN STOOLERS were holding the whole game,no calls by the ref.by the way I have watched this kinda shit by the stealers for 40 years and they are still getting away with it.the refs are so crooked,and they call us a dirty team.What a joke.We actually won that game,but the refs took it away from us.Our guys outplayed their ass,Tyler Boyds knee was for sure down,watch the replay,yet no challenge by old marv,no red flag,instead the refs call it a fumble and a recovery by the cheatin stealers,and game over.

Our tightend catch that ball in the endzone for a TD,yet it was called as being out.It clearly shows on the replay,his fucking knee and his foot was in,yet no challenge by the passive marvin lewis.

Look,I realize marv has done a ton to make our franchise legit and I commend his for that,but when it comes to being emotionally envolved with winning and being engaged with his players on game day,he is lost.Players want to see and feel the head man has their back,I think he lacks in this area.Winning teams always have a coach that gives it his all for his possey.I do not see that in him and the players feel like he is going to give them hell if they start a fight or get crazy on the field.I for one want to see that.I want to see Marvin grab one of his coaches and cuss him out or throw him to the ground,slap a player,bust a ref in the mouth,go something physical. get real man,show some emotion,football in a game of emotion.Show your players you are with them and you are the leader of your possey

Archived