calling all London goers

Se ky bengal

Bengals Week in Review
Bengals Selected to Participate in London NFL Games in 2016

bengals-uk-banner-email.jpg

Dear Season Ticket Member!

The NFL announced today that the Cincinnati Bengals have been selected for the league’s International Series in 2016. We will host one of our 8 regular season home games vs. The Washington Redskins at Wembley Stadium in London. As a valued Season Ticket Member, we wanted you to be among the first to hear the official news. Please visit www.Bengals.com/Londonfor more information and a link to the official press release. There is also a form you can fill out to be added to a list to receive more information about the game as it becomes available. A limited number of tickets for this game will be made available to the Bengals which will be part of a pre-sale exclusive to all Season Ticket Members. Details on pre-sale dates, pricing and seating locations will be communicated via email to all Season Ticket Members at a future date.

With regards to your 2016 Season Ticket Membership, your renewal invoice will reflect 2 preseason and 7 regular season games. Pricing for the 2016 Season Ticket Memberships will be announced in the coming weeks. For more information please call the ticket hotline at 866-621-8383. 

“We are proud to be a part of the NFL’s initiative to grow our game abroad, and we believe this game will be a source of pride for Cincinnati as well,” said Bengals president Mike Brown. “It will provide a strong platform for our region’s culture and recent progress. And we’ve long known that we have fans in London and the U.K. A number have visited Cincinnati for games over the years. We know they will be out to cheer us on, along with fans from our area who choose to travel to the game.” 

“We’re excited to take our team to London and take on the Washington Redskins. We’re proud to show off the NFL game. And we always look for ways to keep a long season fresh and exciting for players. I know our players will respond well to this opportunity.  We will see some good things out there that Sunday and continue to see improvement every week. If we lose, it will be because we did not make enough football plays to win the game and the other team will have scored more points than us.” – Bengals Head Coach, Marvin Lewis 

WHO DEY!
Cincinnati Bengals

So is Marvy saying he will be back, again, next year?  FUCK!!!  He sucks.

Also if he is back be will probably mismanage the clock and the team show up at the stadium four hours late assuming they even make the flight.

But will still have a team that's fighting for one of the top spots in the AFC yet again.  And a team that will make the playoffs once again.  The horror!  He sucks so much! :)  

But will still have a team that's fighting for one of the top spots in the AFC yet again.  And a team that will make the playoffs once again.  The horror!  He sucks so much! :)  

How about this for a nightmare?  The Bengals make the Super Bowl.  Maybe vs the Cardinals.  The primest of all prime time games.

Come out and play like they are dazzled and have been collectively hit in the head with a brick.  Lots of dumbass penalties for delay of game, too many men on the field, jumping not knowing the count, taunting, excess celebration, blown time outs etc.  Down by a point, get the ball back with with 2:10 in decent field position and two time outs and come away with nothing due to clock mismanagement and stupidity.  You know, the Marvinball we have seen for the last decade.

How's your Marvin now?

I think if they reach the Super Bowl, indeed, a game beyond the first playoff game, it will be in spite of the Marvster, not because of him.  I have disliked Marv since before it was in and will not jump on the bandwagon now.  He sucks.  We have lost two games this season and should NOT have lost to the Texans (our nemesis team, imho) and the Cardinals was a cluster fuck more winnable than it turned out.

Marvin sucks.

But +1 to you for the thought and attitude. 

yo.gif

^ why is that in the London thread?

Harry... you don't love Marvin. I get that.  But if you're gonna randomly bash him for something that hasn't happened and has nothing to do with London, maybe you could bash him elsewhere?  I mean, sure, if you want to make up a scenario where he gets hurt because he stepped off the curb near Hyde Park and forgot to look to the RIGHT for traffic... or if he ordered a warm beer and liked it.... or if he made fun of someone's dental work.... then that type of fantasizing is fair game for the London thread.  But... dude.... let's focus here a little.  M'kay?  :)

Harry... you don't love Marvin. I get that.  But if you're gonna randomly bash him for something that hasn't happened and has nothing to do with London, maybe you could bash him elsewhere?  I mean, sure, if you want to make up a scenario where he gets hurt because he stepped off the curb near Hyde Park and forgot to look to the RIGHT for traffic... or if he ordered a warm beer and liked it.... or if he made fun of someone's dental work.... then that type of fantasizing is fair game for the London thread.  But... dude.... let's focus here a little.  M'kay?  :)

That's right, Amish. You're only supposed to hijack random threads with Dalton bashing. Silly rabbit.

Beats me to it

Archived