Is there a no Bengals game Sunday thread?

21 minutes ago, Hooky said:

Watching the turds and am optimistic from watching them and the skins that there should be 3 easy wins. And the texans look a lot more beatable now also. Even before Watt went down.

Terribad QB play from the first two but I won't take Houston for granted even without JJ Twat.  They've always seemed to have our number. 

6 minutes ago, Hooky said:

The rats went for 2 to tie at the end of the 3rd and failed. Now the raiders scored again and it's a 2 possession game at 21-12 instead of an 8 point game. 

Wish I had that game instead of this WAS-CLE goatfuck

I can't help but point out these are 2 teams coached by our last 2 OC's and they both suck.  Our offense still needs to find its Zimmer.

1 hour ago, JC said:

Reg still out there making plays in centerfield. Definitely miss him.

He made a great play. Great for us too. He's having a really shitty season though so far. I was hoping he'd help elevate that D to reasonable so they could possibly take the division away from Denver. Sadly he's had a rough go of it this season back there. Hopefully that game sealing hit will get him going.

1 hour ago, Hooky said:

Bengals would've got flagged for that hit. Reggie has gotten called for that same hit at least a couple of times with the Bengals. And Aiken stayed down in hopes to pull an AB and it didn't work for him.

Iloka or Williams got flagged for an identical hit this year that was clean as fuck. Shit pisses me off. They need to be reviewable because they impact games. I was very surprised the flag didn't come out to gift the Ravens a FG to win.

Fucking refs!  Screwing us again!  NotsoGoodall hates us and wants Dallas in the Super Bowl.

Bodine is useless.  He is so bad he ought to be wearing the other team's jersey.

Margus is a mangler and a shoo in for the Hall of Fame.

Andy... (multiple choice question) ... A)sucks and should be benched for AJ "Way Better Than Dalton" McCarron(tyvm auto correct :24:) and Andy shot immediately ... B) is as mediocre as Marv ... C) will be inducted in to the Hall of Fame with Margus and Bodine.

Nugent... (multiple choice question) ... A) sucks ... B) will be inducted into the Hall of Fame with Andy, Margus, Bodine and Marvswaggle.

Do you miss... (multiple choice question) ... A)Brandon Tate ... B)Keywon Ratliff ... C)Craig Yeast ... yet?

Jason just started a game day thread.  Or was it Jamie?  I get confused.

Jason just typed "ugh" in the thread for the fourth time.

Rhode Island Bengal fan just compared Andy to Alex Smith, whoever he is.

Throw the red flag, Marvin!  That was a touchdown. Get your head out of someone's ass!  Two minutes left and we have the ball on the 25 and all our time outs.  Marvin has Andy take three knees not wanting to risk a turnover nor risk getting into field goal range.  Marvmallow is completely clueless about what is happening on the field.  If only they had not taken a time out in the first two minutes of the game.  Marvsuck was just given another contract extension.

Numbers just changed his avatar and locked the thread.

What?  They're not playing today.  Never mind.  Move along... move along... nothing to see here.

:popcorn:

54 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Fucking refs!  Screwing us again!  NotsoGoodall hates us and wants Dallas in the Super Bowl.

Bodine is useless.  He is so bad he ought to be wearing the other team's jersey.

Margus is a mangler and a shoo in for the Hall of Fame.

Andy... (multiple choice question) ... A)sucks and should be benched for AJ "Way Better Than Dalton" McCarron(tyvm auto correct :24:) and Andy shot immediately ... B) is as mediocre as Marv ... C) will be inducted in to the Hall of Fame with Margus and Bodine.

Nugent... (multiple choice question) ... A) sucks ... B) will be inducted into the Hall of Fame with Andy, Margus, Bodine and Marvswaggle.

Do you miss... (multiple choice question) ... A)Brandon Tate ... B)Keywon Ratliff ... C)Craig Yeast ... yet?

Jason just started a game day thread.  Or was it Jamie?  I get confused.

Jason just typed "ugh" in the thread for the fourth time.

Rhode Island Bengal fan just compared Andy to Alex Smith, whoever he is.

Throw the red flag, Marvin!  That was a touchdown. Get your head out of someone's ass!  Two minutes left and we have the ball on the 25 and all our time outs.  Marvin has Andy take three knees not wanting to risk a turnover nor risk getting into field goal range.  Marvmallow is completely clueless about what is happening on the field.  If only they had not taken a time out in the first two minutes of the game.  Marvsuck was just given another contract extension.

Numbers just changed his avatar and locked the thread.

What?  They're not playing today.  Never mind.  Move along... move along... nothing to see here.

:popcorn:

You sir have too much time on your hands.   Funny stuff though.   ?

Archived