!!!THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ COWBOYS GAME THREAD!!!

We replaced Jones and Sanu with a rookie and player Tom Brady didn't want.  We have no credible threat at Tight End.  Andre Smith was better than his replacement.  When you can cover AJ Green with your best corner AND safety because you have zero respect for the other receivers,....it's going to be a long day.

We replaced Jones and Sanu with a rookie and player Tom Brady didn't want.  We have no credible threat at Tight End.  Andre Smith was better than his replacement.  We you can cover AJ Green with your best corner AND safety because you have zero respect for the other receivers,....it's going to be a long day.

Weren't you the same guy who said the o line didn't look so bad today? That's what I thought

Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com

Again Andy 

1 minute ago, BronxBengal said:

Weren't you the same guy who said the o line didn't look so bad today? That's what I thought

Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com

Dalton has time to throw, he has nobody to throw to.  Also the play calling is garbage.  Finally a slant to Green over the middle.

This team had a formula that worked for years. However, their tight waddedness has finally caught up to them. They severely underestimated how good/valuable jones/sanu were. This five weeks of this. It's no longer a mirage, it's a trend. Also, I know their line has been playing like ass too. 

1 minute ago, Ben said:

o.k....so

1. Onside kick

2. TD

3. Onside Kick

4. TD

5. Onside Kick

6. TD

7. OVERTIME!!!!

8. TD,  fuck dallas chearleaders

1. 3-out(Or turnover)

2. TD

3. Onside Kick

4. TD

5. Onside Kick

6. TD

7. OVERTIME!!!!

8. TD,  fuck dallas chearleaders

This team had a formula that worked for years. However, their tight waddedness has finally caught up to them. They severely underestimated how good/valuable jones/sanu were. This five weeks of this. It's no longer a mirage, it's a trend. Also, I know their line has been playing like ass too. 

Bro I've been ranting forum after forum how that Lose has put this team into a rebuilding stage. That's why we really can't get that emotional about theses loses. We're two years away from reestablishing ourselves again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Your post 666.  How appropriate.

And a -4 rating. BWAA HAAA HAA!

don't know why i was given negative reps, look at my posts, im not a jerk at all and don't even post that much.  Unwarranted in my opinion but nobody cares im guessing

Archived