!!!THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD!!!

2 minutes ago, BronxBengal said:

Ravens and Stealers lose so after this cluster of a performance all is not lost

Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com

Dolphins.... LOL.

Just last week they were calling Pittsburgh one of the best teams in the NFL. It's a long season, and we still have the "We should win" games ahead of us.

If I have to listen to one more game with the announcing Jeremy Hill stutter steps. I'm going to poke my eyes out with a fork. Stutterstep my ass run the fucking ball

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree but there is no hole to run through. His biggest issue is trying to run sideways and not north and south. When there is a small hole he does run hard and no stutter step

2 hours ago, BronxBengal said:

Agree but there is no hole to run through. His biggest issue is trying to run sideways and not north and south. When there is a small hole he does run hard and no stutter step

Then hit the fuckin hole called so they know who to can...this has been stupid.

There's always something with a good back. Point is...every time he pounds the defense with his shoulder squared he punishes the defense. People get hurt. People get knocked out of the game. Defense ( and I've played) love it when they can bring down a big back when he's not squared up. In his rookie year he punished tacklers. He ran north and south . Watch Blount he punishes tacklers. There's usually someone who's laid out after every attempt at him.

6 hours ago, RhodeIslandFan said:

Always the optimist. I was thinking much much worst during this rebuilding season. To bad we choose this season to rebuild with Big Ben going down for season yesterday emoji41.png

Torn Meniscus in the same knee he tore last year, he missed 4 games last year. Not season ending. 

Torn Meniscus in the same knee he tore last year, he missed 4 games last year. Not season ending. 

Yes but unlike the first injury. The big dummy didn't realize he was hurt and continued to play through it and caused more damage. When I said Eifert wouldn't make the start of 2016 season I was correct. I'm correct about Big Ben. Him missing the rest of this season changes everything. Bengals, ravens and browns smell blood in the water and a division run. We're in the best position. Now let's see if marvelous Marvin can coach this team up for a Division title and his 8th try at a playoff win

2 hours ago, RhodeIslandFan said:

Yes but unlike the first injury. The big dummy didn't realize he was hurt and continued to play through it and caused more damage. When I said Eifert wouldn't make the start of 2016 season I was correct. I'm correct about Big Ben. Him missing the rest of this season changes everything. Bengals, ravens and browns smell blood in the water and a division run. We're in the best position. Now let's see if marvelous Marvin can coach this team up for a Division title and his 8th try at a playoff win emoji41.png

Well see.

Yes but unlike the first injury. The big dummy didn't realize he was hurt and continued to play through it and caused more damage. When I said Eifert wouldn't make the start of 2016 season I was correct. I'm correct about Big Ben. Him missing the rest of this season changes everything. Bengals, ravens and browns smell blood in the water and a division run. We're in the best position. Now let's see if marvelous Marvin can coach this team up for a Division title and his 8th try at a playoff win

I truly believe we was in that game up in New England until Dre had a brain fart on third and long.. We can beat them if we face them again. We just need to be more disciplined. The players need to take charge and be focused and ready. They can't rely on Marvin because he's lacks the motivation gene in his DNA

Archived