F* the Bengals

Ken Zampesse's offense sucks ass.  The Rats just fired their OC we need to follow suit.

I'm fucking sick and tired of watching Dalton do nothing in the second half of games.  Yeah sure Dalton is our best option or whatever yall experts say but I don't give a fuck. I'd rather see someone else get a chance.

Were back in the bottom of the league.  Keep a handful of defensive players plus Green and blow this team up.....

The poor defense still out there as I write this.  They pretty much play the entire 2nd half of every game because the offense turns into a bunch of pussies after the half. 

Yeah in the 1st half.......2nd half he blew balls..... If he didn't get super lucky and that pick wasn't dropped their would be a lot more that agree with me..... WTF did he do in the second half??????  That pick would've ended the game in the 3rd qtr he got real fucking lucky.

However every QB carries their team that the job of the QB.. Dalton drops the team in the 2nd half of every gosh damn game......I've seen enough. Whats it been 5 or 6 years?  He has carried us as far as he can lets see how far a different option can carry the team.  Please...and with a new OC to call the plays.

10 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Dalton is not the problem. 

Paul Alexander needs to be fired

:rolleyes:

I told you guys that 5 years ago and it took this long but, ...welcome to the club, ...Stacy Andrews should never have happened, ...Bluto should have been gone by the second year, ...etc, ....etc, ...ad nauseam.

16 minutes ago, Jeb said:

How about this, ...this is a contract year for Zeitler (rolled the dice), ...who is dumb enough to offer him top dollar?

So we get to resign a below average lineman cheap,...Hooray????

1 hour ago, Catfish Bob said:

Yeah in the 1st half.......2nd half he blew balls..... If he didn't get super lucky and that pick wasn't dropped their would be a lot more that agree with me..... WTF did he do in the second half??????  That pick would've ended the game in the 3rd qtr he got real fucking lucky.

However every QB carries their team that the job of the QB.. Dalton drops the team in the 2nd half of every gosh damn game......I've seen enough. Whats it been 5 or 6 years?  He has carried us as far as he can lets see how far a different option can carry the team.  Please...and with a new OC to call the plays.

You got a point about the OC and halftime adjustments, but you're way off on Dalton. There are NO other better options out there so forget that.

We haven't had decent halftime adjustments on either side of the ball since Zim left and you can blame Marvin for that.

13 minutes ago, SF2 said:

So we get to resign a below average lineman cheap,...Hooray????

The only thing wrong with Zeitler is that he's had Alexandurrrr in his ear his whole career.  In fact the only guy on the line I'd definitely replace is Bodine.  Is it just me or was TJ moving people?

We haven't had decent half time adjustments since Marvy got here.  One of his trademarks.

Correction : we haven't had ANY halftime adjustments with Marvin. Said it as we went into halftime. Even if we had the lead going into half, the game would be won/lost in the locker room b/c you knew the Pats would change it up dramatically. We just appeared completely hapless in 2nd half again.

That said, we have some players that are completely stealing checks out there. We saw Cedric replaced and let's not stop there.

Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com

I'm not blaming Dalton for anything.  I've just seen enough. Yeah hes great and all that like you guys say but we need better. A lot of things need to change sooner than later. 1st step would be assigning a new play caller. 2nd step would be to get the champion Scooter McPooter out there and roll the fucking dice for once.  Gosh damn give the man a fucking chance. Heck start Dalton and bring McPooter in after the half. Theirs our adjustment right there a whole new QB.  Cause I aint seen Dalton do shit in the 2nd half of a big game for six years my dudes!!!!! enough is enough.

1 hour ago, JC said:

After losing to the Patriots at home? LOL. Some of this shit is unbelievable. We need to bring back the downvote system for this guy. He'd easily rival Rumble.

They got blown out bro.  Gronk fucking busted a nut right on their face.  Its embarrassing and I'm sick of it. 

Our offense looks like a joke.  I doubt they could out score Alabama.

They got blown out bro.  Gronk fucking busted a nut right on their face.  Its embarrassing and I'm sick of it. 
Our offense looks like a joke.  I doubt they could out score Alabama.

Some folks here wear blind folds and are bonafide homers. The rah rah type. That don't mind a nut being spewed. They've excepting mediocrity and under performance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The defense still plays hard and is a tough out for any NFL offense.  We can't leave them out on the field for the majority of the 2nd half and expect to win.  The rules of the game have changed too much against defensive players. In today's NFL no matter how good ones defensive unit is the offense needs to average at least 28 points a game. We've barely gotten over 20 only twice in six games......Enough is enough.  Trot the champ out there and roll the dice please... Were like the Denver Broncos denying Tebow and leaving us all with "what ifs, could've beens."  Nothing against Dalton at all but we got to shake shit up. 14 to 17 points a game isn't going to get us a single win for the rest of the season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2-14.... Can we get Jackson from UofL? With the number one pick.

If we put up 17 against the Turds were going to get blown the heck out at home. The Turds offense plays hard as fuck and if they get to stay on the field for majority of the 2nd half their going to get theirs best believe that. Our defense is still damn good but they can't do it all.

Anyone who honestly think the defense is OK and they "play hard" is totally blind to what is really going on.  They wouldn't be out there the whole time if they actually stopped someone, and didn't make a stupid penalty to give the other team a first down.  

They did make lots of stops. That was one mistake that cost one touchdown. Our offense never answered after that for the rest of the game!!!!!  The defense isn't robots their going to get worn down at the end of games when overplayed and we see what happens. We got Gronk jizzing all over the field shaking his hips and jumping up and down like a 10 year old bully. When the offense never answers the game is over no matter how well the defense would've played.

The defense could've stopped them every time after that and we still would've lost!    Our offense came out with four flat tires in the 2nd and left the defense on the field to get worn down and ultimately embarrassed.

My point is any defense would've gotten shredded today by the Pats with the minuscule help from the offense.

Archived