1st place Bengals

I predict we are 7-4 after beating the ravens and in 1st place in the AFC north on November 27th at 4:07PM. I also believe we will be 9-4 entering Stealers week #2. If we can win 2 of the final 3 we punch our ticket to the playoffs again.

Stealers are losing their next 3 games and will be 6-5 at best. 

Thanks.

Hopefully, we see a repeat of this, minus the playoff loss to Houston of course.

2012 Cincinnati Bengals Football Schedule
Final Record: 10-7, 3-3 (AFC North)

Date OpponentResultTickets

Monday
Sep. 10at Baltimore Ravens
M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore, MDLost 44-13

Sunday
Sep. 16Cleveland Browns
Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, OHWon 34-27

Sunday
Sep. 23at Washington Redskins
FedEx Field, Landover, MDWon 38-31

Sunday
Sep. 30at Jacksonville Jaguars
EverBank Field, Jacksonville, FLWon 27-10

Sunday
Oct. 7Miami Dolphins
Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, OHLost 17-13

Sunday
Oct. 14at Cleveland Browns
Cleveland Browns Stadium, Cleveland, OHLost 34-24

Sunday
Oct. 21Pittsburgh Stealers
Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, OHLost 24-17

Sunday
Oct. 28BYE

Sunday
Nov. 4Denver Broncos
Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, OHLost 31-23

Sunday
Nov. 11New York Giants
Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, OHWon 31-13

Sunday
Nov. 18at Kansas City Chiefs
Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, MOWon 28-6

Sunday
Nov. 25Oakland Raiders
Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, OHWon 34-10

Sunday
Dec. 2at San Diego Chargers
Qualcomm Stadium, San Diego, CAWon 20-13

Sunday
Dec. 9Dallas Cowboys
Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, OHLost 20-19

Thursday
Dec. 13at Philadelphia Eagles
Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, PAWon 34-13

Sunday
Dec. 23at Pittsburgh Stealers
Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, PAWon 13-10

Sunday
Dec. 30Baltimore Ravens
Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, OHWon 23-17

2013 AFC Playoffs - Wild-Card Round

Saturday
Jan. 5at Houston Texans
Reliant Stadium, Houston, TXLost 19-13

Taking this just one game at a time right now. Stealers likely lose this week with Ben out against the Pats. Rats sadly imo will beat the bad Jets team. We should beat the Browns.

After this week it will likely be a 2 way tie for the division between the Rats and the Stealers, with us a game behind both.

The following week will be the Rats/Stealers for first place in the division. We want the Rats to win this because the Stealers hold a tie breaker with us as of right now.

We take the Redskins that week....this will be a telling game on our chances imo.

Let's reassess after the Redskins game.

Giving the G-Men, Iggles, and Buffalo WAY too much credit. If Odell Psycho Jr doesn't have his once-in-a-while bombshell game, the broken-down Rats win. The Iggles have absolutely no reserves past their starters--and even they are not abundantly talented. And Buffalo is a total mirage. The Bengals can't beat the last two--at home even? Best of all--none of them are Favored Franchises--so (maybe) the league stays out of these games.

I am sensing a winning streak approaching. But play them one at a time. The only team on the planet right now, is Cleveland.

2 hours ago, RhodeIslandFan said:

Could have been more touchdowns. Dalton threw one to low to Green and the second one to AJ should have been called holding. We out played them on offense but shot ourself to many times

And if frogs had wings their asses wouldn't hit the ground.

This is classic Marvin "Well, if you take away the 60 yard TD and two other huge runs, the run defense was pretty good today."

19 hours ago, whodey365 said:

Have to get through Cleveland first. Should be able to but I'm not surprised by anything with the Bengals lately. 

Part of me is in total agreement with this... that I am genuinely concerned that a loss to Cleveland is coming.

16 hours ago, JC said:

This team is not even close to as remotely bad as you are making them out to be.

The other part of me is in total agreement with this... I believe that a playoff birth is still eminent.

It is confusing.  I watch this team play 60 minutes every week and I can't decide if they are very good, terrible, unlucky, retarded, or cursed.

38 minutes ago, rcarpenter62 said:

Part of me is in total agreement with this... that I am genuinely concerned that a loss to Cleveland is coming.

The other part of me is in total agreement with this... I believe that a playoff birth is still eminent.

It is confusing.  I watch this team play 60 minutes every week and I can't decide if they are very good, terrible, unlucky, retarded, or cursed.

Kind of tough to really tell how good they really are. Their four losses are to division leaders and their two wins are to pretty terrible teams. Truth is, we probably have hugely inflated expectations due to the fast start last year. Then looking at the schedule and seeing Fitzpatrick, Tannenhill, Prescott, and Siemen, everyone probably thought 4-2 at worst coming into the Browns. Losing the coaches and players that we did along with the fairly tough start we a recipe for disaster. Out of our four losses, there's probably a super bowl team in there. As for us, we find out how good this team is after the bye when they play four teams that are pretty middling and two of them we are fighting for that wildcard.

5 hours ago, RhodeIslandFan said:

Sundays game with browns should be a win. Simply because Hue is shooting for a first round pick. Winning wouldn't be in his best interest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to laugh when the browns fire him for going 0-16, they hire a new coaching staff and draft another bust at #1 overall and this whole process starts all over again.

But in realty here is actually what I bet happens.

Browns go 2-14, get the #1 pick, which they use on the best QB in the draft, because of all the pressure to do so. They go ahead and sit the #1 overall pick for the 1st 5 games and end up 0-5, so they start the rook qb. He get's them to a nice record of 4-12. Hue is nwt on the big time hot seat, but he some how keeps his job and is given a chance at a 3rd season. They have the 4th over all pick.

They go 6-10 in 2018 and end up firing Hue Jackson for a 3 season performance of 10-38, browns implode again, as Joe Thomas, Haden and whatever else of little talent they did manage to draft retires.

Forever Crap.

Archived