Tez Suspension?

41 minutes ago, saphead said:

Criminal Blunt should be suspended for ripping off Sims helmet. And Dumbcuntski should be suspended for being a male bimbo, or 'mimbo'.

While this is true, Burfict's hit was about as dirty as it gets.  Thats the type of thing that gets one of our players intentionally taken out.

1 hour ago, Le Tigre said:

New one on me, Chief. Where did this one come from? 

Bellicheat asked NFL to look at the low blow on Bennett and it was reported on Profootballtalk that the NFL was looking at a possible foot stomp on Blount aftrr the last Patsies TD.

No excuse for the knee shot on Bennett.  According to Bennett Burfict even apologized which says he knows what he did.  The guy can't control himself and he has a long history of this crap in college and now in the NFL.  If the Bengals don't use a sports psychologist they should.

pretty cheap shot on bennett.  although, i read somewhere that Brady did pump fake it to him just before he was hit by burfict, if that means anything.  the stomp, not sure that can be stated with 100% certainty that it was intentional.  Regardless, he has definitely put a target on his back, and deserves whatever fines/suspensions come down the pike.  with that being said, he's not the only one in this league, but he is the most infamous at this point.  

Bennant's hit was not a cheapshot, you have to see the whole picture, he bit on a pump fake from Brady. Don't fall for the media BS on this....look at the whole picture before you judge.

Now for the ankle/foot stomp, there is no defense there and he should be suspended 1 game IMO.

17 minutes ago, turningpoint said:

Bennant's hit was not a cheapshot, you have to see the whole picture, he bit on a pump fake from Brady. Don't fall for the media BS on this....look at the whole picture before you judge.

Now for the ankle/foot stomp, there is no defense there and he should be suspended 1 game IMO.

Hoge was whining about the low hit, but he was still butt hurt from the stealers losing to a horrible team.

The reality is that Vontaze Burfict is exactly what everyone in the league expected coming out of college. A fierce competitor with physical skills that displays a great deal of inconsistency. A player that despite reprimands, penalties and suspensions still can't stop playing like a street thug. We all knew this when he was signed. Hey, I love the way the guy plays but the filthy shit isn't needed. IMHO he intentionally steps on Blount (stomp is a strong word) in that video clip.

My biggest issue with everything though is the media's reaction. If he was on Pittsburgh or New England the talking heads would be blowing him over his fiery competitive approach and intimidating demeanor but as a Bengal they wet their pants over how dirty he is.

15 minutes ago, BengalFanInTO said:

The reality is that Vontaze Burfict is exactly what everyone in the league expected coming out of college. A fierce competitor with physical skills that displays a great deal of inconsistency. A player that despite reprimands, penalties and suspensions still can't stop playing like a street thug. We all knew this when he was signed. Hey, I love the way the guy plays but the filthy shit isn't needed. IMHO he intentionally steps on Blount (stomp is a strong word) in that video clip.

My biggest issue with everything though is the media's reaction. If he was on Pittsburgh or New England the talking heads would be blowing him over his fiery competitive approach and intimidating demeanor but as a Bengal they wet their pants over how dirty he is.

I can't agree with this... Tez has shown a disturbing tendency to "play" past the whistle. Twisting ankles, stepping on people... I didn't have a problem with the Antonio Brown hit, that was in play. Same for going low on Bennett.

This was a game that was over. Stepping on the back of the dude's leg in the 4th quarter during a blow out is beyond childish. Considering he knew that the NFL would be watching him closely, it's stupid on a colossal level. It's bad for the league, bad for the team... Purposely trying to hurt a guy on the last snap is also cowardly. As the "leader" on the defense, it's also glaringly poor leadership. "We're sorry, General Patton won't be here for the battle because he's been suspended for punching Rommel in the balls." You can be a fiery competitor without doing this.

Meet Odell Thurman 2.0. Promising year followed by too much non-football stuff ruining that promise.

If Burfict doesn't get it by now, he never will. Now we just have to wait 5-7 years until Marvin figures that out.

I'm glad Tez did what he did. I hope he does it more. You weep for Blount, Brown, Newton and the other pussy 'victims'. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what Tez knows. That these transgressions, while unfortunate, make teams fear the Benglas. And Burfict's existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to honkey media pussies, enhance the NFL. Vontaze has neither the time nor inclination to explain himself to a white pussy like Goodell who rises and sleeps under a blanket of the very entertainment that he provides, and then questions the way in which he provides it. He would rather Roger just said thank you, and went about his wealthy white bread chicken shit day. Otherwise, I suggest Jim Nantz and the other media pussies put in a mouth piece and put on a pair of compression shorts to cradle their wrinkly worthless balls.  Either way, Tez doesn't give a flying fuck what they think they are entitled to. 

31 minutes ago, saphead said:

I'm glad Tez did what he did. I hope he does it more. You weep for Blount, Brown, Newton and the other pussy 'victims'. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what Tez knows. That these transgressions, while unfortunate, make teams fear the Benglas. And Burfict's existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to honkey media pussies, enhance the NFL. Vontaze has neither the time nor inclination to explain himself to a white pussy like Goodell who rises and sleeps under a blanket of the very entertainment that he provides, and then questions the way in which he provides it. He would rather Roger just said thank you, and went about his wealthy white bread chicken shit day. Otherwise, I suggest Jim Nantz and the other media pussies put in a mouth piece and put on a pair of compression shorts to cradle their wrinkly worthless balls.  Either way, Tez doesn't give a flying fuck what they think they are entitled to. 

Yes, teams are very scared of Tez sitting on his couch for another week or two petting his Chihuahua.

This witch hunt is so amusing to me because Patriot fans bitched and moaned to whoever would listen about the Colts and Baltimore tattling on them. Fuck them and I hope Brandy blows his knee out again.

So the refs choose to ignore Blount trying to gouge out Shawn William's eye.. I mean they clearly saw it and threw the flag but then decided to pick it up for reasons that should be obvious to everyone by now.  Just like in the WC game where the Shitsburgh OL were diving at people's knees - no call.  Coach pulls our guy's hair on the sideline, NFL levies a fine then decides "hey never mind you're a Stooler coach, that's totally ok!" Blatant headhunting leads to a concussion on Gio, no flag.  So the NFL refs aren't protecting our players, whoever doles out fines isn't protecting our players, lord knows Marvmallow isn't going to make a peep.  

How are our guys supposed to protect themselves from being the NFL's designated punching bag, this green light to target and abuse the Bengals however other teams see fit? 

What options do our players have at this point than to dish it back to them? Fuck the rules, this is simple survival.  Self-defense is a right.

And people think our guys should be suspended for this?  How about holding the NFL accountable for hanging a target on our backs? How about suspending someone not named Burfict? Anyone will do, there are plenty of others to choose from. How about not sending us THE SAME SHIT REF CREW UNABLE (or more likely instructed not to) CONTROL THE WC BRAWL FOR OUR HOME OPENER? Player safety my ass.

Suspend Burfict? What a crock of shit.

The dive at the knees was because of a pump fake.  They had been having success with their bigger TE's and 55 was trying to hit him before he could run.  It looked awkward but it was just poor execution.

The stomp was probably on purpose but was the culmination of the Pats taunting and the Bengals having hurt feelings.  They didn't have to score that last TD.  They could have just ran clock, but they tried to score and no doubt were telling the Bengals they were going to do it.  It was a stupid retaliation for a retaliation for a retaliation.

Archived